• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Thread**

I think this will be exactly like the 1080 launch. Those of us who have been through that shouldn't be surprised when we find there is no stock for the first couple of months ...

This better not happen... I work long hours so I'm never going to win a pre-order race on limited stock :/. If I need to wait months to upgrade from the 980 I may as well wait for the 1100 series.

you would think that now PRoduction has ram,ped up on 1080, partners heatsinks will be in mass supply ready, (most are very minor changes to current 1080 heatsink)

This better not happen... I work long hours so I'm never going to win a pre-order race on limited stock :/. If I need to wait months to upgrade from the 980 I may as well wait for the 1100 series.

Yea, I really hope the wait isn't anywhere near as bad as it was for the 1080. I eventually grew tired of the wait and cancelled my 1080 order. Glad I did now, but I can't take that all over again!

Lack of stock availability is another reason why I pre-ordered with Nvidia this time, high end Nvidia GPU's have an awful habit of being competely scarce on release for at least a week from resellers.

I'm waiting for the partner cards, my 780TI was an Inno3d ichill and my 980TI was a Zotac amp extreme and I was really happy with both, I am looking forward to seeing which brand will take my money. I have heard mid-March for partner cards.

The CPU would have helped it there. Yeah it's a graphics score but the CPU still played a part ;)

The 7700k is superior (IPC) to a 6950X for graphics score.

The 7700k they used was also running at 4.2ghz compared to 4.0ghz I used again giving them an advantage.

All my 6950X will give is a higher physics score which does not matter when comparing graphics scores.

Not sure if you guys see it nvidia are giving away 108 1080ti's to people that download nvidia experience and sign up for news letter.

I just see it on there twitter unfortunately I can't enter I have AMD card

whilst everyones attention is on this thread, can I ask really quickly, how do you resize photos you upload to Imgur, I've tried adding an I or an H before the file extension with no joy,
when I upload them and then put them here, they're massive! can someone show me an example please? thank youuu! :)
Back on topic: It's Monday now so final countdown for the Ti! :D

whilst everyones attention is on this thread, can I ask really quickly, how do you resize photos you upload to Imgur, I've tried adding an I or an H before the file extension with no joy,
when I upload them and then put them here, they're massive! can someone show me an example please? thank youuu! :)

Have you tried to resize them before you upload them? Use something like IrfanView, it's free, resizes and compresses very well. Among many other things :)

The new forum software resizes photos for you, just post the original image.

Back
Top Bottom