• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Thread**

Anyone?

My card looks like it has had some money taken against it. Surely OCUK don't take the moneu know and in effect has it until the card is actually shipped which could be another 4-6 weeks by all accounts...

Yep. Last year they took my £800 of mine for 3 months. They make loads of interest on everyone's pre-orders, while you sit with nothing.

I ordered a GTX1080Ti EVGA at 18:01:12, all paid for but they then told me that I needed to verify my account. I had to send 2 methods of verification, which I have. The order is still in 'Processing Clearance' mode... HELP :'(

I ordered Saturday delivery too....

I can confirmed the Gigabyte 1080Ti Turbo image is INCORRECT, it should infact be an image of a blower cooler as its same cooler as found on 1080 Turbo which is single fan blower.

I was on a plane, I shall kill my padowan on Monday and pop into work tomorrow to fix that. Those who have ordered one, do not cancel because I shall try to sort you a deal on Gigabyte Gaming card which has a tri-fan style cooler. :)

The shipping was very misleading...I didn't click Saturday because I thought there was gonna be a hidden charge, although the info under BOTH was exactly the same, claiming Saturday delivery.
Very strange...oh well, I have Wildlands to keep me busy till then.

The shipping was very misleading...I didn't click Saturday because I thought there was gonna be a hidden charge, although the info under BOTH was exactly the same, claiming Saturday delivery.
Very strange...oh well, I have Wildlands to keep me busy till then.

I clicked it but forgot to accept terms and conditions. Once I accepted them it refreshed what I had chosen and forgot to re-select it again.

Back
Top Bottom