• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Thread**

I can confirmed the Gigabyte 1080Ti Turbo image is INCORRECT, it should infact be an image of a blower cooler as its same cooler as found on 1080 Turbo which is single fan blower.

I was on a plane, I shall kill my padowan on Monday and pop into work tomorrow to fix that. Those who have ordered one, do not cancel because I shall try to sort you a deal on Gigabyte Gaming card which has a tri-fan style cooler. :)

Whoops lol, thats the one I ordered.

Well I ordered the Gigabyte 1080 Ti Founders Edition from a competitor due to OCUK simply not responding due to being over loaded, Got the Gigabyte one as it was the cheapest FE available as all FE's are the same, The place I bought it decided it was a brilliant idea to ask me security questions mid way through the checkout so by the time I got to the actual checkout it was out of stock.

I commented on their Facebook page and one of the main head honchos, Shailendra Shelley Raja, You can guess the company from there, Got in contact with me personally after seeing my post and said he is swapping my order over to the more expensive EVGA 1080 Ti which they get in stock tomorrow and it will be delivered free of charge on Sunday morning for me as well as an extra little gift.

So not a bad day after all :)

Well I ordered the Gigabyte 1080 Ti Founders Edition from a competitor due to OCUK simply not responding due to being over loaded, Got the Gigabyte one as it was the cheapest FE available as all FE's are the same, The place I bought it decided it was a brilliant idea to ask me security questions mid way through the checkout so by the time I got to the actual checkout it was out of stock.

I commented on their Facebook page and one of the main head honchos, Shailendra Shelley Raja, You can guess the company from there, Got in contact with me personally after seeing my post and said he is swapping my order over to the more expensive EVGA 1080 Ti which they get in stock tomorrow and it will be delivered free of charge on Sunday morning for me as well as an extra little gift.

So not a bad day after all :)
Lol, had the same problem with security questions but somehow managed to grab the card:-)

Not denying that but I doubt we'd see Sunday delivery here and a switch to a more favourible model (EVGA) for guys who missed out due to the website running slow for example

Such things have being done many times before at OcUK where customers get free upgrades to higher models.

Check the person who quoted me at the top of this page where I said I'll sort those who ordered Giagabyte Turbo Blower card due to incorrect image to a proper gaming version.

On 1080 launch a lot of customers had cards changed for other brands or upgrades for no charge.

It just usual day to day business and we have one major plus and that's Haribo. :)

Such things have being done many times before at OcUK where customers get free upgrades to higher models.

Check the person who quoted me at the top of this page where I said I'll sort those who ordered Giagabyte Turbo Blower card due to incorrect image to a proper gaming version.

On 1080 launch a lot of customers had cards changed for other brands or upgrades for no charge.

It just usual day to day business and we have one major plus and that's Haribo. :)

I would have preferred to get it from you but after waiting a few minutes and the site simply not responding due to being flooded by what seemed like half of England I had to go elsewhere.

There's no denying OCUK's customer service though, Always top notch :)

I've never understood it myself...

Why would you even pre order....

Say you buy a 1080ti on a Credit card....Then have to wait 8 weeks for a GPU...

That makes the purchase more expensive...

Fortunately I have 3 months interest free, it just means I have to start making payments many weeks before the card is even shipped. Much better to take the money when shipped or a few days before etc...

Honestly though, what if everyone who saw this and not yet placed an order went ahead and just buy that card because of the massive discount?

Honestly though, what if everyone who saw this and not yet placed an order went ahead and just buy that card because of the massive discount?

what if I told you.. they already had the deal with Gigabyte.. & it wasn't a mistake.. it was just a publicity stunt to show good character to keep customers coming back and loyal..

Tin foil hat enabled dun dun dun :D :D :D :D

JK :p

Back
Top Bottom