• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080Ti to be "available" on June 3rd, RTX 3070Ti on June 10th

Soldato
Sad I missed these, ideally I want a 3070TI but theyre gonna be like rocking horse **** for the next 6 months i'd imagine so i'd push to a 3080 for under £1400
It's the only UK retailer that sells 3080's more often than others. I cannot mention the retailer, but OC3D did produce a video.

Associate
Damn. I stuck with the perfect balance of monitor and GPU for the last few years. 1440p aultrawide has been perfect, my mate bought a 4k monitor and a 1080ti and he's been struggling to drive it ever since.

It will be interesting to see how widely FSR is adopted and its quality, might make all the difference.

Associate
It's the only UK retailer that sells 3080's more often than others. I cannot mention the retailer, but OC3D did produce a video.

I think I’m gonna try and hold on and grab one from these guys as they seem to be doing the most to stay loyal to their customers so us customers should try and return the favour

Associate
I don't have access to MM but I assume there isn't anyone in there selling 3080ti's or 3090's in there for reasonable prices? Just ordered an 11900k and z590 Mobo so could really do with the GPU now (like many other people obviously).

Associate
Sad I missed these, ideally I want a 3070TI but theyre gonna be like rocking horse **** for the next 6 months i'd imagine so i'd push to a 3080 for under £1400

Don't do it to yourself, the 3070ti just isn't a good card when comparing with its siblings. Then again, if you really need a card in this market, a card is a card at the end of the day.

Soldato
its soo nice to see oc.uk putting up the 3060/70s in the mm. gibbo mentioned in of the posts there would be a new gpu deals thread. not sure if its live or not as i dont see it.

Associate
its soo nice to see oc.uk putting up the 3060/70s in the mm. gibbo mentioned in of the posts there would be a new gpu deals thread. not sure if its live or not as i dont see it.

There was a post earlier but it’s dissapeared I’m guessing only visible to those who qualify for the cards

Associate
I'd give a testicle for pretty much any 30xx at the moment!

Next year it will all begin again with the 4000 series and 2nd hand 3000 series will start appearing in the 2nd hand high street shop for way less. Don't know why people are rushing to buy a 3000 series at these prices rather than wait for prices to go down

Permabanned
Next year it will all begin again with the 4000 series and 2nd hand 3000 series will start appearing in the 2nd hand high street shop for way less. Don't know why people are rushing to buy a 3000 series at these prices rather than wait for prices to go down
yah, 4000 series will cost a kidney

Soldato
ah guess i am not in the group that qualifies then:/

You are mate, it was posted in the members market pc hardware sales thread, it's still there and you will see it but they are now sold out.

Topic for the thread is :- A TRIO OF VOUCHER GRAPHIC CARD DEALS FOR LOYAL FORUM MEMBERS!

Soldato
yah, 4000 series will cost a kidney

Better start asking your boss for a raise and save ya pennies

what's really sad is that all the reviewers are going to claim rtx4000 is a bargain, I'm calling it now. The reason why is that the rrp won't be changing too much compared to now and the cards are going to be 50% to 100% faster than rtx3000, ergo massive performance boost and similiar price points = reviewers buy the hype and say it's a bargain

Back
Top Bottom