• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA GTX 970 OWNERS THREAD

Soldato
shame the logo dont light up, thats a deal breaker for me :D

doesn't it :mad:............too late now :D:D

i studied the card last night and thought, it's either this or the MSI, i dont trust the Palit and i'm not happy with the Zotac either, (it's 3 slots deep but no better at cooling than the rest.....................durrrr)

i'm deffo getting excited now... i love buying stuff

Last edited:
Soldato
I see Inno3D have mouse mats, are they of the hard plastic variety as well, so actually pretty damn good?

They are soft with that sort of fabric surface, but smoother than the blue 80's style ones. They actually feel a bit like the OCUK mats, if I used mats I would probably use this. The Inno3D cards also come with a full copy of 3Dmark.

Associate
Just sold my 2 Gigabyte gtx 670 windforce 3 cards ,they have been great cards, no issues, but I wanted to go back to a single card, running 2 in a case created lots of heat which needed to be extracted out of the case. the cards them selfes ran cool, but was always worried about how much heat was being thrown into the case.
Just ordered the Gigabyte gtx970, ETA 10/10/2014 :-{

I like the look of the MSi card, but my mate had 2 bad experiences with the 760 version where the fans kept ramping up until they self destructed... Put me off which is a shame.

Back
Top Bottom