• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA GTX 970 OWNERS THREAD

Soldato
how much power do you want, because it's already as powerful as a 7990 and that's without SLI, but i understand what you're saying though

Associate
I think 1700 on core could be very possible , i was able to reach 1650 with mine on air but i only gained a few fps going from 1629 , so i just left it at 1629 in afterburner which is stable and also benched here :-

Score 1652, GPU 970 @1629/2025, CPU 4770k @4.5, fenchu

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=26967629&postcount=3356

I'm on water and that 110% power is really kicking me in the nuts with being able to put the card through its paces but I really don't know what I'm doing with unlocking Bios and all that. I want to learn though haha.

Caporegime
OP
That's just down to the chip if yours can't do more Kipz. Obviously more power and voltage will help you out but some chips seem to be able to surpass 1600 already.

There's not a lot to learn about GPU overclocking really, it's pretty basic unless you're messing with LN2 and stuff.

Soldato
i'm loosing the overclock after restarting ..... any ideas what this is

yes still doing it, i'll try overclocking via Afterburner instead

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom