OCUK Body Builders: Post your Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capodecina
Permabanned
R5Rich said:
Wardie im amazed, any pics before you started training? Turning into a bit of a monster and quickly! If only I progressed that fast id be happy :p

Thanks dude and unfortunately not :(

Morba said:
wardie you are doing excellent tbh. getting bigger with minimal fat addition.

good work fella :]

Cheers! Had my first week off two weeks ago rather reluctantly but i've came back to hit it hard again and it's good :D

My lats were really lacking I felt and they've come along quite nicely in the last two months.

Capodecina
Permabanned
R5Rich said:
What kind of diet are you following?

I've been eating abit less lately because i've just started full time work, but before that...

8am
Weetabix/Shreddies and tuna fish or chicken.

11:30
Home made meat and potato pie (practically just huge potatoes and mince).
130g or chicken/ham.

15:45 - Pre workout
60g Oats, 30g Whey in one pint of semi-skimmed milk.
1 Banana

16:45 - Post workout
1 Banana
Tuna fish

18:00
2x Chicken breast or steak/cod.
Some sort of potatoes

21:00
Irish stew and semi-skimmed milk.
Multivitamin

My diet isn't really all that good, but it works for me. I started to put on a little bit of a belly so I took it easy in my week off and cut quite a lot of carbs, not taking oats pre-workout anymore for a little and seeing how it goes.

Had a good session today :D

Last edited:
Soldato
megatron said:
You're supposed to not eat for 1-2 hours before a workout or your blood will be in your stomach rather than your muslces apparently.

As you've said, 60-90 minutes will be fine. How long are you leaving it Wardie?

Capodecina
Permabanned
Styles said:
As you've said, 60-90 minutes will be fine. How long are you leaving it Wardie?

About 45 minutes, I always have done due to what time I got home from college and now what time I get home from work.

Post workout meal time isn't exact, but it's when I get back into the house quickly after training. It's a small meal designed to give and insulin spike and make use of increased protein synethesis.

If you guys think I should change the pre/post workout eating i'll give it a go :)

MTA99 said:
Lats are looking good mate, really good v-shape developing.

How much of the improvement has come from better posing? ;) ;)

My posing is a little better now i'd say so some of it will come from that, but they have got better :D

trojan698 said:
Nice work wardie, quite an improvement in those lats. :cool:

Cheers!

Last edited:
Soldato
I went from 69kgs in january
front2-1.jpg

to 78kgs today:
front1.jpg

Just got to keep on going up!

Caporegime
Christ, there's a massive difference between the two pics. It looks like you've packed on a fair bit of muscle whilst keeping fat gain to a minimum. Keep it up and you'll be a monster this time next year.

Soldato
@Pigeon_Killer - Thanks a lot! Yeah I'll post some pictures again in a year and we'll see!

dafloppyone - You've put on 5kg of muscle in two months and you're unhappy? How did you get your bf% tested? Electronically?

Caporegime
if you put on muscle easily (as easily as 5kg in 2 months), i wouldnt worry about losing fat. just tighten the diet a touch, that is all. allow yourself to grow a little bit leaner and you will see that bf% lower and you will look fantastic :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom