OCUK Body Builders: Post your Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
UEX said:
get more weight, im too busy atm to give a full reply but someone will. Get about 100kg of iron, tri-bar, EZ bar, straight bar (solid core) and a bench. Thats a bare minimum if you want size. Trust me, if i bought that lot to start with i'd have saved a fortune, £150 from argos give or take

Cheers in advance,

My weights are just the standard cast iron York set. So it should be easy to add weight as and when I need it.

In terms of bars, not sure what a Tri-bar and EZ bar are?

Davem

Caporegime
DAVEM said:
In terms of bars, not sure what a Tri-bar and EZ bar are?

Davem

Tri bar:
impossible.tribar.gif

EZ Bar:
0074117847069_150X150.jpg

Man of Honour
Morba said:
the comedy is lost on some people!

Well the only place I'd ever heard of tri-bars was on bikes for triathlons and figured that probably wasn't what was meant. But I was more or less right, that image is in the same impossible vein as Ascending and Descending.

Would dips or similar not be good for tricep development? :)

Permabanned
sprtAllExercise_EquipmentWeider_WDR_EZ_System_Tricep_Bar_EZTBY1-resized200.jpg

Thats a tri-bar. Great for bicep curls if you get bad fore-arm 'splints' like me , of course generally designed for skull crushers, but great for lots of things.

Want Newbie weights advice?

assign 3 days per week to training. Never miss a day and eat 300+ grams of protein per day. 1 year later you will be bigger than anyone you know (who doesn't follow this regime)

Guaranteed.

Associate
Ultra_Extreme said:
sprtAllExercise_EquipmentWeider_WDR_EZ_System_Tricep_Bar_EZTBY1-resized200.jpg

Thats a tri-bar. Great for bicep curls if you get bad fore-arm 'splints' like me , of course generally designed for skull crushers, but great for lots of things.

Want Newbie weights advice?

assign 3 days per week to training. Never miss a day and eat 300+ grams of protein per day. 1 year later you will be bigger than anyone you know (who doesn't follow this regime)

Guaranteed.

oooh contraversial :p

isnt 300g + a bit extreme for beginners

Permabanned
i was giving a general gist, most advice says that for heavy training with the priority on bulking 1.5 to 2 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight spread throughout the day will give optimal results. I weigh 210lbs so between 3-400 is my daily goal.

Soldato
Great thread here, its very intresting to read all the comments, story's and info about working out.

These days, I feel like Im puttin on a few pounds here and there in the wrong places so I guess its time to get working out at home. Once I get space in my room, I shall be investing in some equipment. Wont be that long now.

Dont worry, I'l be asking advice from you work out guru's how to build up my upper body.

Atm, you can see muscle, but theres nothing to me, need to put on some meat as the rents keep on saying :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom