OCUK Body Builders: Post your Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Haha no but i was drinking it at the time so casual shots taken, hence used the phone to take them. Dont think myprotein need an ad here as its this site that sent me there!
Legs dont look to bad as riding a fixed gear bike gives them a lot of work. Hoping to progress everything though with some more structured work. Ill try and get some better baseline photos tomorrow with the better light.

Permabanned
Thouht id put up leg pics (is the correct term 'wheels'? stupid yanks, no offence Ken et al), lame as they are, to go amongst the very few up here. Dont come out well on film, look fat lol, got a lot of width front to back but cant get any side width, 25inches at widest point.

legs081hc9.jpg

legs082wo2.jpg

Permabanned

its a good bicep but we are still lacking proper pics, if you want to be taken seriously on here you need to up the pics everyone has asked for, i for one am sick of seeing that same friggin arm/shoulder of yours. Without some scale to put it all into perspective all your posts could be the usual internet BS.

you say your 6'2" which would make that bicep doubly impressive so get some real pics up and stop, what looks like, hiding something from averyone.

Soldato
its a good bicep but we are still lacking proper pics, if you want to be taken seriously on here you need to up the pics everyone has asked for, i for one am sick of seeing that same friggin arm/shoulder of yours. Without some scale to put it all into perspective all your posts could be the usual internet BS.

you say your 6'2" which would make that bicep doubly impressive so get some real pics up and stop, what looks like, hiding something from averyone.

Yeah, Id like to see your 170kg lat pulling body, after all you dismissed my power lifting claims and demanded I provided pics. I did one better and provided everyone a video doing a real ex, now practice what you preach and show us some pics.

Or maybe your just one of those chavs who has a set of dumbells and does bicep curls all day? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom