OCUK Body Builders: Post your Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it takes a bit longer before you generally look muscley.

BUT, when you get there you will look like an absolute monster. Where as me... i'll always be short and never a monster :)

Thankfully that's not where i'm looking to head, if I was tall on the other hand...

Its a nicely peaked bicep SK07, but at that angle the camera makes even the smallest bicep look larger...

rubbish-1.jpg

Yeah, Id like to see your 170kg lat pulling body, after all you dismissed my power lifting claims and demanded I provided pics. I did one better and provided everyone a video doing a real ex, now practice what you preach and show us some pics.

Or maybe your just one of those chavs who has a set of dumbells and does bicep curls all day? :confused:

awwww killa still got the beeeefs with me XD.

Im not bothered like. I rarely work my biceps, on my arm day I used to pretty much just work triceps but I'll change that soon I guess. I love working the upper back, rows, chins, lat pulls love it. Love working chest. Really my chest is my biggest part if you really want to know.... and yes im trying to get my back huge, want wings haha.

UEX I posted what two pics lol. I'll think of putting pics up, you never know guys you might get lucky XD.

Where's that 170KG lat pulldown video anyways?

You know I didn't say I pulled down 170KG. I said my m8 pulled down 178KG for one rep, I said I'd do 150KG. Things get twisted, tell you what I might get it today.

Your all bullies! I will RTM you XD.

I swear it's ten times harder to look 'big' when you're tall. I'm 6'4 and 215 pounds yet I don't think I look it :(

I'm just under 6'1" as I said, and just over 15st, and according to you guys I look like a "beast" lol! :p However I don't feel or feel like I look big - it's wierd how psychology can play it's part on your mind.

I'm just under 6'1" as I said, and just over 15st, and according to you guys I look like a "beast" lol! :p However I don't feel or feel like I look big - it's wierd how psychology can play it's part on your mind.

i look bigger in real life than on film, but as stated if i even get amateur-big i'll be a monster! :D like ive posted before my chest if i get my back and pecs pumped pips 50" but looks NOTHING like chongs or even yours imo, just got mass, big lungs maybe, or a tumor lol...ulp

Definately, I talk to massive guys everyday and often listen to them complain about how small they are, (6'8 340lb guys) :p

I think its partly because you dont see your self grow and thus you always believe that your skinny.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom