OCUK Body Builders: Post your Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Thouht id put up leg pics (is the correct term 'wheels'? stupid yanks, no offence Ken et al), lame as they are, to go amongst the very few up here. Dont come out well on film, look fat lol, got a lot of width front to back but cant get any side width, 25inches at widest point.

<snip> nice pants </snips>

Nice legs *wolf whistles*

I'm in the same boat, pale, not ripped, so not exactly pic-friendly:

thighs.JPG

<3 squats, need to lose some BF% before I can see that "tear drop" effect though.

calves.JPG

5'11" tall
23.5" thighs
15.5" calves
14.5" neck
14.2591674 biceps

Guess I'm not as proportioned ;)

I vote we raid Freefaller and steal his Testosterone! (oo er)

Permabanned
I cant help feel that this thread is definitely taking on a homosexual tone. :D

what else is new in bodybuilding, the way i see it the difference between oggling another mans legs with respect and critical acclaim, is entirely seperate from the practice of plonking your pork log in a hairy nutty chasm. But maybe thats just me, you admitting something?

Associate
All this talk about legs...always thought my calves were quite developed and i do quite a lot of work on them. Not very defined at the mo...havent trained for two weeks due to injury...and carp pics.

2003081220qz8.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
Another progress update from me. It's fairly depressing how slow the progress is actually coming, as I can barely tell any difference after 2 months training. Still, gonna carry on until July then go for a cardio / diet stint.

29.02.08______________________________31.03.08

comparison310308cl2.jpg

Soldato
Another progress update from me. It's fairly depressing how slow the progress is actually coming, as I can barely tell any difference after 2 months training. Still, gonna carry on until July then go for a cardio / diet stint.

I'm fairly new to it myself but I can see a difference in your pecs in those photos.

Soldato

I'm fairly new to it myself but I can see a difference in your pecs in those photos.

And you never will be able to tell. You see yourself everyday so you see no change, to me I am still a skinny 130lb 6'3 guy despite the fact i am actualy a 210lb guy now.

Wait until you see people you have not seen in a long time and wait for the compliments. i.e my dad everytime i see him - "you've been muscle building I see"

Soldato
Wait until you see people you have not seen in a long time and wait for the compliments. i.e my dad everytime i see him - "you've been muscle building I see"

This has never happened to me. :( I see them check out the bi's as I cross my arms, or the pecs if their bumping out the tshirt....but no comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom