OCUK Body Builders: Post your Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Front relaxed - April

01-04-2008.JPG

Cheeky close up

01-04-2008-06.JPG

Few pics from Dec 2007. I've lost 15lbs of fat since then and have a nice set of abdominals..all thanks to doing Billy Blanks Boot Camp DVD 3-4 times a week. I don't consider myself a bodybuilder, just like to workout.

2d1wkjk.jpg

Dumb & Dumber is one my favorite movies btw. :D

Last edited:
Wardie - looking great mate :cool: Definitely a LOT broader and you look like you've built a powerful physique.

Robert - nice progress on the cutting - some good definition there, you've got a good all round physique. How much do you weigh? How tall are you? And what sort of training do you do?

Well done Wardie. You've made great progress in quite a short space of time if i remember, how long you been training now?

Robert1986, you've obviously been working very hard, great physique. You look much heavier than 180 in that second pic.

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement everyone. :D

Heres me in 2005(left pic) at 215lbs and in dec 2007 at around 190lbs. Was too heavy back then but my workouts were more fun, was stronger at that weight.

2upvaew.jpg

Sorry to the poor quality pics. And yes, My desk did vibrate a lot with the sub up there. :D

Last edited:
Few pics from Dec 2007. I've lost 15lbs of fat since then and have a nice set of abdominals..all thanks to doing Billy Blanks Boot Camp DVD 3-4 times a week. I don't consider myself a bodybuilder, just like to workout.

2d1wkjk.jpg

Dumb & Dumber is one my favorite movies btw. :D

Got more pics (recent)? You arent looking bad there, but dropping another 15lb must make you look great :]
good work :]

I'm still one who prefers the bulkier look here rather than the super cut look :o I'm lucky to be in between both I think.
I agree entirely - I hate the razor-sharp defined look. This makes training easier for me - my cutting periods are not as intense or painful as some others!

Right you'll have to excuse the horrid sight that is me - I know I'm a hairy **** but I don't tend to get rid of my back/shoulder hair until I go on to the beach - so you're just going to have to be grossed out by them :p

You are buff dude. Seriously that is some nice bulk.
Go the chest and back hair, I got some myself, but it'll be gone by summer.

There some inspiration, gonna be hitting the gym again soon.

Thanks mate - :D

I mean I'm lucky to have relatively low bodyfat for my size, as you've all commented on - but I'm happy at that, as long as I can bulk a bit more and keep that low BF then it's all good. :)

I'm still one who prefers the bulkier look here rather than the super cut look :o I'm lucky to be in between both I think.

Depends what you define bulkier look and super cut look.

Bulkier look as in Arnolds look? I think he is 18 or 19 in this pic btw.

xpopkj.jpg

Super cut look.

11m8207.jpg

This would be my desired body. Maybe not as lean because it would be too hard to stay that lean for long.

dw4755.jpg

Yeah more like Arnie. Low double figure BF% for my height and bulk would be more than acceptable and realtively easy to maintain. Mine's relatively low now wouldn't want much more off than I have now. :)

Each to their own though, it's very impressive seeing people shredded to hell, it's just not what I'm after. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom