OCUK Body Builders: Post your Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Good shape VTR....you should try abit harder now and keep it up.

Why am I so heavy....I'm basically 5Ft 5 1/2" , 80Kgs last night at gym (thats 12 1/2" stone). Worked with weights on and off for years....I dont think I look as big as VTR...and I dont think I carry to much fat either....SO whats going on??

I wouldn't get too concerned with your weight, just focus on how you look.

Soldato
Morba, have you put up "fuller" pictures on here? By that I mean, ones where the meat you're hanging on your shoulders isn't obscuring the view?

Caporegime
Morba, have you put up "fuller" pictures on here? By that I mean, ones where the meat you're hanging on your shoulders isn't obscuring the view?

God no! I dont dare look at myself in the mirror, let alone take a pic haha.
the pics i have put up are a bit misleading, I am carrying far too much fat atm to even think about pics :p

VTR

VTR

Soldato
Cheers for the comments, going to bulk up for a couple of months and then maybe try and cut right down for the summer, hopefully to around the same weight as above but with slightly less bf.

Soldato
WEight is misleading though most people in this thread guessed my weight/stats close enough. I don't personally think I look over 15st. :dunno:

I hate the scales, People ask me how much I weigh then proceed to say 240? 250? And I say 210. :o:mad:

Hopefully this tub of cytogainer will help add at least 10, 15lbs :cool:

Soldato
I've just started training again, I'm back on a high protein diet and I'm taking creatine too.

I'm looking to make gains all over, but I feel my biceps and shoulders could do with growing considerably.

me2.jpg

VTR

VTR

Soldato
I've just started training again, I'm back on a high protein diet and I'm taking creatine too.

I'm looking to make gains all over, but I feel my biceps and shoulders could do with growing considerably.

me2.jpg

Not a bad base mate, 3-4k cals a day and a low rep, heavy weight routine and you'll pack on the size :)

Soldato
Its gone up a bit my job really hinders my progress I think :( Every other week I have to go after work and I find my lifts are poor then. When on lates I can go before hand so I have more energy and dont feel so tired.

You look in awesome shape VTR, esp that first pic. Really well rounded shoulders, thick too! Not a collar bone in sight ;) Your forearms are bigger than my arms lol

Soldato
Ah right, sounds good.

One thing I've always struggled to do is add thickness to my upper chest, as you can see in the photos, I've got definition underneath, but not in the center or upper area. What should I be doing to build up that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom