OCUK Body Builders: Post your Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
You cannot target specific areas of the chest like that. You can target upper and lower because they're seperate muscles but you can't target inner and outer.

Wouldnt say that m8, you can target fibres nearer the sternum in just the same way as you can target different parts of the bicep by doing exercises that act either above or below it (about the shoulder - ie chins, about the elbow - ie preacher curls).

I agree they are not seperate muscles to target but the exercise can be designed to activate diff fibres.

Soldato
Wouldnt say that m8, you can target fibres nearer the sternum in just the same way as you can target different parts of the bicep by doing exercises that act either above or below it (about the shoulder - ie chins, about the elbow - ie preacher curls).

I agree they are not seperate muscles to target but the exercise can be designed to activate diff fibres.
Witchcraft tbh... ;) :D

Soldato

que? they're different heads. In the bicep you have the two heads and the brachialis (which is a seperate muscle). In the M pectorals you have the sternal and clavicle heads, that's as far as you can target them.

VTR

VTR

Soldato
oldpicoh6.jpg

Another old pic I found, few years old now.

Aiming to get back to this size or bigger than cut down for the summer :)

Recent pics be posted when I get back into it.

Think i was around 12st8 <14%bf in this pic.

VTR

VTR

Soldato
Yeah abs have always been poor, never really trained them much. When I was a bit lighter you could see them a bit but never been brilliant -

oldabsjr0.jpg

Anyway, enough of the old pics from me. I'll aim to get some new ones up within a couple of months. Hopefully an in between of the last 2 pics!

Soldato
Couple of back pictures.

Back2.jpg

I'm currently 17 stone and carrying quite a lot of fat but will be starting a cut to get down to 15 1/2 stone or less on Monday.

I was a similar size / build to you with a little less body fat @ 16.5 stone 2 1/2 years ago. I started loosing weight but due to my up and down training routine, lifestyle with work and my diet, I am now a shadow of my former self at 12 stone 10 lbs.

I figured after years of poor diet and not training right the only thing to do was start again. Last time I looked really decent was 4 years ago when I was 13 ½ stone so I am aiming to get back to that.

Still, I will get some pics up once I am at a stage when I can stomach it. Been good motivation so far this thread :)

Got my diet sorted, training well and doing a fair bit of CV and kickboxing again. I want to lean down a bit more and get the fitness look before I start bulking up as I can gain weight and bulk a lot faster than loosing it.

Soldato
I feel like given up training now after a nightmare of a day.

Finally been given another process at work but already I have injured the area at the back of my shoulder. I tried to goto gym today and was doing the Benchpress and had to stop luckily it was on smith machine as I had an incling it wouldnt go so well. Its painful to touch and meant I couldnt train at all today, this will take a while to heal as well I expect otherwise im just going to do perm damage. My job is really messing things up was fine before I started here. The work is easy but when doing the same thing every 90seconds using muscles in weird positions your body can only take so much.

All in all a bad day!

Associate
well heres me, been trainin on and off for a while now, ive not really had the time to do some proper heavy training. Though im hoping to change that soon.

Im a lot bigger than i used to be, but still not big enough (lookin at these pics they make me look fatter than i am, im really skinny)

Anyway, my abs used to be a lot more defined, but i started concentratin on other areas and lost it. Right now im mainly concerned with my back and shoulders.

front.jpg

back.jpg

frontagain.jpg

my forearms are not for growin :(

Last edited:
Associate
yeh i just went n bought a whole lotta food today

i managed to put on a 1 stone in a month, was 10st now im 11st (thos pics are now). Gonna aim for about 14st i think

Soldato
yeh i just went n bought a whole lotta food today

i managed to put on a 1 stone in a month, was 10st now im 11st (thos pics are now). Gonna aim for about 14st i think

How tall are you? I'm just over 6'3" and 14st 3lb. Looking at my physique I'm probably looking at achieving 15.5 st. You appear to be of similar build as I was - long and stringy :D Forget about your abs and forearms, get smashing those chest presses, squats and deadlifts + FOOD!! Everything else will follow ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom