OCUK Body Builders: Post your Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Flavouring 1 (Idea came from ChongWarrior)
unflavoured whey protein concentrate 80
250ml water
0.5 tea spoon of Green and Blacks Organic Cocoa powder
2 teaspoons of splenda (sweetner).
If you use ground oats and some milk it tastes really good and doesn't need sweetner. Organic coconut oil is also good for flavouring.

Soldato
Hi there, made a few posts here and there in this section, just thought I'd post some 'before' pictures, of me being all tiny and fat. My side view is laughable.

18, 5'9 and 165lbs, wanting to cut to get lean. Need to get working out properly now, kind of got a workout plan, diets good though. :)
icon14.gif

What do you reckon my BF% is? Don't laugh btw. :p

Last edited:
Associate
BF looks to be around 15% I'd say. Good base to build on. Biceps are decent for before pictures, some chest development will have you looking better all round. Good luck :)

Soldato
fat?
you dont need to cut, you need to bulk up.
Agreed I need to bulk up, muscle wise, but I've got unwanted fat covering my stomach and thighs and I don't want to be massive in weeks down the line, just ripped lol. I'll post images in a months time to see how things are going, but weight training is definitely going to be a big part of my routine now.

Edit: favourite pectoral exercises anyone? any able to be done with dumbbells? I am lacking in the chest a lot.

Last edited:
Caporegime
ripped for what purpose? other than normal skeletal muscle you seem to have nothing to be ripped for.
stop eating less than your daily need, eat more (say 500 clean kcals) for a month which getting in the gym (no your 10kg db's will not help) properly :p

your bf% will go down if you bulk cleanly.

Associate
Edit: favourite pectoral exercises anyone? any able to be done with dumbbells? I am lacking in the chest a lot.

As Morba says, if your really serious about this you need to get down the gym. Sod the bicep monkeys, slap some iron across your back and squat it down, show them how its done!

Anything you do at home with dumbells is going to be far from optimal, and you will hit the limits of your equipment very fast.

Soldato
Yes sirs! 10am/8pm gym sessions here I come. Diet up to 2200-2400cals a day (for now, all clean), off to go have some steak now.

Oh and ripped for just being plain male model phwoar of course! :p

Associate
I've been hitting the gym recently at 7am - it's great having the entire free weights section to yourself and only a few ladies on the treadmills to ogle at :p

Takes a bit of mental adjustment to make your body realise that squatting at that hour is human though :D Sauna after sets you up for the day too!

Soldato
Quick question; most of my clean carbohydrates have been from whole wheat pasta/rice/bread, due to how easy they are to have, anyone got a comprehensive list of clean easy carbs?

Caporegime
Yes sirs! 10am/8pm gym sessions here I come. Diet up to 2200-2400cals a day (for now, all clean), off to go have some steak now.

Oh and ripped for just being plain male model phwoar of course! :p

lay off the bloody cardio as well, doing far too much to build muscle.

male model? for what, mens health magazine or some waif on a catwalk with no shape (cept for bone)?

Soldato
Haha, it was only a joke, just want to be fit for once in my life, have been annoyingly plump all my life so thought it was worth a change.

Cardio 2 or 3 times a week, on non weight days alright for you? ;)

Soldato
Gah, don't reverse my motivations, better than average physique here I come, with lower bodyfat and a nice washboard front, so I save money washing my clothes, better?

*even though i take my washing home to me' mother still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom