OcUK DDoS attack - £10,000 reward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think they're leaving the forums to read what is being sent in this thread?

Then there's a slight irony in the fact they're using the very forums they have so much against, nice one.

If you are reading this, I hope you get caught, this is peoples livelyhoods you're interefering with remember, nobody is going to take that well. I hope someone messes with your income too and then you can see how it feels.

I'm sorry if the above analogy flew over your head, but I thought it was quite poignant. The point is - if through your actions (or inactions) you drive people to desperate measures maybe you should look closer to home for ways to stop them occuring in the first place.

No, the analogy didnt fly over my head, it just dont feel its apt.

In my opinion its downright stupid and offensive to the memories of those who died on 9/11 to compare a DDoS on a private business to a terrorist attack which killed 3000 odd people.

Then there's a slight irony in the fact they're using the very forums they have so much against, nice one.

If you are reading this, I hope you get caught, this is peoples livelyhoods you're interefering with remember, nobody is going to take that well. I hope someone messes with your income too and then you can see how it feels.

think of the children

No anti-OcUK posts
OcUK will never allow these forums to be used by those who would seek to tarnish our name, no matter how justified they feel their circumstances are. Posts of an offending nature slagging off OcUK, demoralising or demeaning the company name, complaints about bad service, etc. will not be tolerated.
Think that's pretty clear.

I'm not here to **** off OcUK, I haven't had any problems with them and I've ordered quite a lot from the online store.

All I'm saying is that it's understandable for things like this to happen when OcUK operates like a child in some cases. ;)

It's understandable if you think people acting like 5 year olds is acceptable. If you think you've been wronged by a company, there's a legal avenue for you to reclaim any costs.

A DDOS attack is illegal (not to mention cowardly), it's in no way understandable - how about I get screwed by a high street retailer and burn their shop down in return - that's not understandable in any rational world.

I'd also add that it's not the place to discuss it really, if you have a problem with somebody that's up to you but you don't discuss it in their front room. OCUK provide the forums free of charge, which is a nice thing to do considering the likely cost, constructive criticism I can understand but comments approaching 'they deserve it' are a bit out of line...

Never ceases to amaze me when people think they can **** of a Fellas shop/business on the forum HE provides, Are these people just as Thick as Cow crap or just plain retarded.
Even funnier are the ones that get annoyed for having the offending posts deleted.
"How dare you delete my post slagging your shop off" :confused: + :p

Complete ******* if you ask me.

Never ceases to amaze me when people think they can **** of a Fellas shop/business on the forum HE provides, Are these people just as Thick as Cow crap or just plain retarded.
Even funnier are the ones that get annoyed for having the offending posts deleted.
"How dare you delete my post slagging your shop off" :confused: + :p

Complete ******* if you ask me.

If there's one thing i've learned in working in a PC shop, it's that the world is full of these people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom