OcUK Dieters Progress Thread

never done much weights i do from time to time, always got my arms on the go with the percussion, which builds up muscles training cant do.

im eating so much recently think im going through another growing phase im 6 foot 3 atm, and quite well built so we'll see how things go, dont wanna become fat!

VeNT said:
you're leg pressing 300kg or 661lb?

280kg (250kg of plates, 30kg foot plate)for 6 reps, i could do more, however that was my 4th set and i had plenty more exercises to do.

its nothing like squatting the same amount tho (apparently, ive never tried to squat that much), its a lot easier to leg press large weight compared to squat, im sure there is an equivalent calculation that works out the incline of the press and the weight used compared to an equivalent squat.

Goberpiles316 said:
Is anyone using a decent excel spreadsheet for stones? I have been on a diet 2 weeks, only just managed to purchase some scales and wish to plot my prograss with the aid of a graph also.

I've got one - email in trust :)

William said:
I am doing the special K challenge now darlings so I drop a Jean size. :D

Actually its that Carhartt & Billabong shorts with 36"=/> are hard to find. :p
I was looking at that, but I don't think I could eat special K once a day never mind twice!

VeNT said:
I was looking at that, but I don't think I could eat special K once a day never mind twice!

I think Aldi or Lidl do their own Krauty version they are called "Wellness Flakes" and packed full of reichy power and Zeppelin tastyness.

They are the best! :D

can i join in at this late stage?

I have just joined Weight Watchers after putting it off for ages.

I'm on my 2nd day but have done the points diet before and found it really worked for me :) Am going to need some serious motivation though to get through it. My target is to lose.... 18lb (9k) by September 15th when I go on my jollies :D

I've started swimming again and as you know did the 5k race for life a few weeks back, but I've not been pushing myself as I know I can do. I do take my doggy for 1/2-1 minimum walks each day but I am planning to step it up.

Healthy eating went out the window last night - Mic's birthday was on Thursday so last night a group of us went to the Watermargin - an all you can eat chinese buffet style restaurant :D

It was all very yummy :D

Has anyone a decent calorie counting web site they use, I have managed to gain 3 lbs this week even through I have eatne nothing faty what so ever, I believe my bosy has not been getting enough calories so i think i am going to have to start counting them, i have been concentrating so much on the fat content of items that I have ignored the calories altogether.

I really need to get a heart monitor and scales that work.

Just came back from a good 4 hours of basketball. Turns out I've improved greatly. Need to loose some weight or get sronger before i start dunking over people though!

Goberpiles316 said:
Has anyone a decent calorie counting web site they use, I have managed to gain 3 lbs this week even through I have eatne nothing faty what so ever, I believe my bosy has not been getting enough calories so i think i am going to have to start counting them, i have been concentrating so much on the fat content of items that I have ignored the calories altogether.

might be what you are eating contains a lot of bad carbs or something. fat and calories arent the only things to be concerned with :]

Back
Top Bottom