OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

High Risk Website Blocked

Access has been blocked as the threat Mal/HTMLGen-A has been found on this website.
Return to the page you were previously viewing.

If anything you've lost a bit of definition on your abs and gained some lower chest mass. I bet if you dried out a little you would look pretty crazy mate :D

Progress comparisons, poor camera makes me a sad panda.

Front: (during cbl prep phase jan-13)
016_zpsa2422972.jpg

Front: (13 weeks in to cbl diet april-13)
29818829-CBFC-4A14-B78D-0718B94783A5-6939-0000071870D93A73_zps7fa9e115.jpg

I don't know if its just the angle, but you're definitely looking thicker around your shoulders and upper chest

Your tricep sweep has improved massively too so doesn't give you the look of DYEL arms anymore

Mirin the difference between the two pics bro.

And by difference I mean "at home unpumped and carb depleted, to immediately post-workout with carbs" :p

:( my photo taking skills suck, and the camera does no justice. I should stick to not posting up the pics till i have a better camera lol

I don't know if its just the angle, but you're definitely looking thicker around your shoulders and upper chest

Your tricep sweep has improved massively too so doesn't give you the look of DYEL arms anymore

Cheers stoodles, hoping to borrow your posing skills at the mini meet, and a better camera for some proper shots :D

Cheers Delvis, i agree, the photos dont appear great, looking in the mirror now, i can see improvement from jan, but when i put the pics side by side it was a lot harder for even me to see.

Back
Top Bottom