** OCULUS RIFT VR HEADSET SAVE £200 LIMITED PERIOD ONLY **

Soldato
The original 2 controllers were the xbox gamepad and a little remote, the new touch controllers pretty much make those obsolete so they'll only be included while stocks last.

Associate
Oh I tried so hard not to buy yesterday.. then today it took hold - proper! Looked on the website but was on back order, quick call to OC revealed they had the £499 bundle so I have bought that instead. Have no idea what the difference is I cannot see any? Has anyone else bought this version? Comes tomorrow, very excited. Ran the test and my USB 3's (Asmedia chipset) are apparently not supported so have a 5 port card coming on Monday. Fresh install of Win 7 completed, all drivers up to date Cannot wait! The buzz from this forum got me hooked and I already own assetto corsa.

CAN

NOT

SLEEP :)

Soldato
Ok .... this is... different...

Just finished faffing around with this...

The funny thing is Ive spent all evening playing Roborecall... how frikkin cool is that game :)

Jumped into Elite which was also amazing, although text is a little harder to read...

In short... I'm amazed VR hasn't changed the face of gaming yet.... I mean the possibilities are endless surely...thinking about MMORPG type games....

Associate
Ordered (preordered) 14:00 Friday so i guess is now waiting for stock to come in.
Any ideas on likely timeframe?

Although i have lots of emails and reports to write so maybe a delay will be for the best....
(gimme gimme gimme now) :)

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
I have purchased this . But I cannot yet play it as I need a new gpu. The deal I couldn't resist haha.

But I don't know why I have 4 touch controllers??

Pretty sure you shouldn't unless there's been an error happen somewhere. The Rift package does not include touch controllers, so this bundle includes the touch controllers and a second camera. If you have looked and you phyically have four touch controllers, can you give the support guys a quick call on 01782 444455 with your order number so we can try and correct any error.
If you mean you have 4 controllers because you have the Oculus Remote, the XBox One Wireless controller for PC and the two Oculus touch controllers, then yep, that's my understanding of what the bundle should have currently (or at least it's what I've got). Other than this I think Nik might have to look into anything else early next week when he's in the office.

Soldato
If it comes in 2 boxes you get the xbox gamepad, remote and two touch controllers. When they roll out the single box pack it wont include the xbox gamepad and remote.

Soldato
If you already own a G29 and are into racing sims then VR is the next best update, puts you in the cabin of your favourite racers, no monitor setup comes close.

Back
Top Bottom