Poll: Official 2024 Hungarian Grand Prix Race Thread - Hungaroring, Budapest - Race 13/24

Rate the Budapest race out of ten

• One

• Two

• Three

• Four

• Five

• Six

• Seven

• Eight

• Nine

• Ten

• I’m not voting, I just want to see the poll result.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Transmission breaker
Don
He knows what the crowd wants to hear, and do you really think Mclaren did this one right today? Great result, but shambolic. Maybe they should listen to him.
Quite, he is speaking from a position of experience, far more than anyone else here has!
Nothing wrong with him giving advice. It's up to them if they listen:D

Soldato
He knows what the crowd wants to hear, and do you really think Mclaren did this one right today? Great result, but shambolic. Maybe they should listen to him.

What McLaren did or didn't do isn't relevant, this is purely about the arrogance of Rosberg telling Stella how to manage his drivers.

And Rosberg didn't do it because he thought it's what the crowd wanted to hear, he genuinely is that arrogant and cringeworthy in general. I have no idea why Sky persist on using him, he offers no real insight, states the obvious all the time and adds nothing.

Soldato
Quite, he is speaking from a position of experience, far more than anyone else here has!
Nothing wrong with him giving advice. It's up to them if they listen:D

I get his point... I like his bluntness and he has grown on me over the years but he'll always be a cheating snake to me.

Man of Honour
What McLaren did or didn't do isn't relevant, this is purely about the arrogance of Rosberg telling Stella how to manage his drivers.

And Rosberg didn't do it because he thought it's what the crowd wanted to hear, he genuinely is that arrogant and cringeworthy in general. I have no idea why Sky persist on using him, he offers no real insight, states the obvious all the time and adds nothing.
I'd say that the fact that we've had several posts talking about Nico highlights the very reason why Sky persist on using him. :)

Soldato

Oh come on all he did was give advice. It's not that serious.

And he made a very good point. Telling a driver to give back the place at your convenience is just asking for trouble.

Man of Honour
Has Norris got enough races to haul Max in the championship?

Unlikely when he's in a team that'd happily throw his extra points away, they already had the 1-2 so as far as the 'team' goes they couldn't have done any better,
except they could by letting their lead driver who's in 2nd place in the drivers championship Lando get an extra 7 points and close the gap on Max as Oscar is well behind...

Soldato
I'd say that the fact that we've had several posts talking about Nico highlights the very reason why Sky persist on using him. :)
Yeah Nico reminds me a bit of Hunt's commentary. Do you remember when Hunt live on air said something in response to Murray Walker talking of why a team was slow or something... "And all I can say to that is bull ****"

Soldato
Unlikely when he's in a team that'd happily throw his extra points away, they already had the 1-2 so as far as the 'team' goes they couldn't have done any better,
except they could by letting their lead driver who's in 2nd place in the drivers championship Lando get an extra 7 points and close the gap on Max as Oscar is well behind...
The team race and prioritise constructors points. On that basis there was no loss.

Man of Honour
The team race and prioritise constructors points. On that basis there was no loss.

Re read what i said, there was no loss as they already had the 1-2, but they failed to gain... and that gain was Lando who's 2nd in the drivers championship closing in on Max,
"IF" Lando was to finish the drivers championship in 2nd place within 6 points of Max then this result today will come back to haunt them

Back
Top Bottom