**Official** Aion Beta Thread

well, still getting the DC problem, at least now I can click OK on the DC diologue, didnt let me do that before.

Seems we have officialy killed the EU loggin servers ;(

SOMETHING NEW!......Got to the user agreement this time before a DC.

I'm getting there.

Last edited:
Hmm seems like another error then. Try Folder permissions, I know its weird but it has fixed some of my issues :P

Or could be something to do with Res/drivers? What card are you using? I get a black screen for about 1-2mins while Aion loads then I get a splash screen for 2 seconds.

Yay Dinks :D Congrats.

To all new people in this beta, give me your character name and class etc and I will put you on the main page and invite you to the Legion :)

I wish I wasnt given incorrect information regarding beta keys, it appears that some keys were only for 1 weeknd not all as I was told.

I have now pre ordered the game but will probably have to wait forever for the key to arrive :( :( :(

I wish I wasnt given incorrect information regarding beta keys, it appears that some keys were only for 1 weeknd not all as I was told.

I have now pre ordered the game but will probably have to wait forever for the key to arrive :( :( :(

Thats a good point I pre-ordered last night with NCsoft and I havent received my beta key either, ah well

Back
Top Bottom