**Official** Aion Beta Thread

Was going to join you guys on Ariel, but I'm being told I can't create any race on that server... In fact, Mesramtaeda is the only server I can play on, apparently :(

@JaseUK, NCSoft don't send out a beta key when you preorder Aion from them - as soon as your account is activated, you should get an email mentioning that you can take part in the betas.

Aww man still 51mins wait time :(

I wonder why the Ariel server has filled up so much in this beta, surely they would have given a warning in the last beta that they are hitting the player limit on that server?

Last edited:
Aww man still 51mins wait time :(

I wonder why the Ariel server has filled up so much in this beta, surely they would have given a warning in the last beta that they are hitting the player limit on that server?

This sort of thing was to be expected I spose. What they should have doen was moved half the guilds to one of the new servers or had a transfer system in place. Hopefully it'll be better tomorrow.

Chrome is still chugging away nicely here with Aion in the background counting down my queue position, can alt-tab in and out no probs.

36mins to go for me. 517 out of 1411 on Ariel.

What server are you trying to get on Maxi?

I must have joined about a few mins before you then as I'm now on 319/1315. I joined late at about 930pm, I would have thought you would have been queuing since the 8pm no? :)

Nah I left it till 9:30ish too :P Didn't think their would be such huge queues so I was going to leave it till 9:30 to start playing after the lag fest :P

17mins!!!

EDIT! 1 min!!!

Last edited:
So far this game is looking like another Warhammer for me. What with the lack of axis invert, the uselss why-bother-to-include-it FPS limiter that limits to 100 fps (lol?), and the gob-smackingly shambolic GameGuard which installs itself as a rootkit.

Maybe I'll have a look at the game tomorrow when I'm not feeling so grumpy :D

Well i got on about 9:20 and ive just finished for the night at 12:00. I have to say that i really am enjoying it. I couldnt get on the server ocuk clan is on instead i joined a server begining with m, i forget its name.
As soon as i made my priest someone challenged me to a duel, and i won without knowing the controls and what my skills were i just relied on guess work:p
Anyway got to lvl 6 bought quite a few skill books, i aint looked in the weapon or armour shop yet so that might be worth doing. Ive done no grinding apart from the times when the quest tell you to do it.
Graphics on the game are great i really enjoyed making my character, i gave her massive breast:D
My aim for tomorrow should be quite easy and thats to get to lvl 10 to get my wings, and i might do some pvp if i can.
Also ive been a helpful priest just healing random people when there in trouble but knowones thanked me:(:p
Also nice to see loads of people about in the early section of the game, i hope i dont get left behind:)

after finally getting im enjoying it! Cant see anything groundbreakingly new although i guess its the PvP that will make or break the game.

Pretty impressed for a beta though, very lag free even though there were hundreds of people running round the noob ground so thats 1 up on War for a start. You can see it has the Korean style to it but its trying to break away from the Guild Wars / Lineage look and feel which is a good thing.

Couple of q's though.

When do you get to subclass, i started a priest and want to go down the cleric route.
When do you get to go into the abyss and do a bit of pvp? is that level based? im a bit worried i wont get to the right level before the few days of beta are up!

Back
Top Bottom