**Official** Aion Beta Thread

Hi, can someone give me a bit of help here.

I tried Aion round a friends house (he is in the beta) but I noticed that it says if I pre order "Customers who have already pre-ordered will receive a code up to 2 days prior to the next available BETA Event."

I assume that means I will miss out on this beta completely, and I will only get it for the next upcoming one at the end of this month?

I assume that means I will miss out on this beta completely, and I will only get it for the next upcoming one at the end of this month?

That is correct. If you wanted in on this weekend you should have pre-ordered at latest week ago from retail online stores. Direct download sites would have got it to you quicker but I'm not sure about cancelling direct download pre-orders where you have to pay a deposit (probably end up losing the deposit).

Anyway, you should get your key within the next week or so ready for round #5 :)

so how do you get in the abyss?

Level 11 now and enjoying it a lot, reminds me more of Lord of the Rings tbh rather than wow or war. I just want to try some pvp before the beta ends.

[timko];14502430 said:
That is correct. If you wanted in on this weekend you should have pre-ordered at latest week ago from retail online stores. Direct download sites would have got it to you quicker but I'm not sure about cancelling direct download pre-orders where you have to pay a deposit (probably end up losing the deposit).

Anyway, you should get your key within the next week or so ready for round #5 :)

Ah ok.

I didn't pre order it because I wasn't really "in to it" before trying it around his place. I have been a bit meh on MMO's recently with all the trash that is happening in Wow of late.

Thanks for the confirmation though :)

Eventually got it downloaded, couldnt get on the server you guys are on had about a 20 minute wait so decided to hop onto the server beginning with M

Anyroad 1st impression are good

JaseUK, just in case you didn't already know...

Creating a character on one server means that it will ONLY be available on that server. If you want to play with the rest of OCuk then you will have to create a new character on Ariel :)

Well i was going to join you all but had over a 2 hour wait last night. I am on the one starting with an F and enjoying the game a lot at the moment.

I will defiently be doing retail and joining up with whatever server your all on for an ocuk guild.

[timko];14505045 said:
JaseUK, just in case you didn't already know...

Creating a character on one server means that it will ONLY be available on that server. If you want to play with the rest of OCuk then you will have to create a new character on Ariel :)

Timko I will defo be buying retail me thinks so will hook up with OcUK then. The only reason I jumped on the different server was to give the game a quick go.

Last Day today people! :(

Might just hit lvl 24 If I'm lucky, my Chanter is much better now but also uses mana much faster!

I'm at work atm so I will need to wait until 4pm to play!

I got bored of leveling my Templar, just too many people for the quests that want you to kill 10 mobs when only 5 spawn every 2 minutes.

Been leveling my assassin, got to say they are fun.

Think I'm going to skip the rest of the beta events, don't want to play too much the get bored when the game is released.

well my free eurogamer key didnt work for this beta, luckily i had a spare one :)

rolled a mage and quite enjoyed it on the evil side .. the pets they get are actually decent..

did anyone get to test PvP out ? any comments ?

Back
Top Bottom