**Official** Aion Beta Thread

"Sorry, this account does not currently have access to Aion"

Wut

Oh, FFS, its out on Friday, all day today I've been waiting for it to come out.....................................

Last edited:
"Sorry, this account does not currently have access to Aion"

Wut

Oh, FFS, its out on Friday, all day today I've been waiting for it to come out.....................................

Everyone gets that, it's normal mate.

It will correct it's self tomorrow when the servers come online.

I think when i downloaded it, the speed was pretty crap in the day and then seemed to shoot up at night. Good Luck! ;)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo......

Forgot to change my settings and computer went onto standby over night, so i've still got another 12 hours worth of download time left, and thats if it keeps going at 60kb a sec.

Not the nicest way to wake up! :mad:

edit: Down to 20kb a sec already :mad:

Goddamn, the one time I ddecide to have a peek at the beta theres a patch :p
WTH is with NCSofts **** poor downloader :S
Overnight for 400Mb is an utter joke

Aaaanywho patched and will be having a look later, this will be the first time Ive been on EU version so Im gonna have a look about and see whats changed.

The 400mb patch took ages last night -.-

I grabbed it this time yesterday and had it down in minutes :)

this will be the first time Ive been on EU version so Im gonna have a look about and see whats changed.

As explained in my US to EU mini-guide, NCSoft have always used the same files for both versions. The voices added for this round of beta testing will be the same between both versions as well :cool:

Ah I was stuck at work yesterday :P

It was downloading at about 30kb a second. The only annoying thing was is that I needed to reboot my PC as I had just formatted and some drivers wanted a reboot before they would work... Yet I had to wait, didn't want to risk restarting the launcher.

I've added a vent server that has been offered up by a member from the Aionsource forums. Not sure how bad it's going to be but we should at least give it a go ;)

[timko];14585305 said:
I grabbed it this time yesterday and had it down in minutes :)

As explained in my US to EU mini-guide, NCSoft have always used the same files for both versions. The voices added for this round of beta testing will be the same between both versions as well :cool:

US > EU guide isnt applicable mate, the other client I have installed is the chinese retail, we played there for a few months but I took a break as I didnt wanna burn out/get bored before EU release :)

Not sure about everyone else, but I was only able to manually update to the latest patch by not editing the version number.

I'm confised by all the excitement around Aion, as is it not made by the same company that made RF? And that was just a depressing grind-fest...

Can anyone enlighten me..

RF-Online(?) was made by CCR
Aion was made by NCSoft

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom