**Official** Aion Beta Thread

It does look kinda nice...

...god damnit. I shall not pick up a subbed MMO before i move. Thank god i treied guildwars and find it mildly enjoyable. That will satisfy my MMO cravings for now.

Depends how you pronounce it, for me it's Ai-on (eye-on), for others it's A-on.

Just trying to bring some "point" your your post.

Yeah I pronounce it Ai-on...like Aeon. Though I did read somewhere that officially its pronounced Eye-on. Tomato and tomato though I suppose.

what do you guys think will be happening in CB6 ?
patch 1.5 hopefully but i doubt it :(
no doubt it will be levels 1-35 wopty doo.
i only managed to get to level 12 on my assasin, i know its a poor attempt lol.

what do you guys think will be happening in CB6 ?
patch 1.5 hopefully but i doubt it :(
no doubt it will be levels 1-35 wopty doo.
i only managed to get to level 12 on my assasin, i know its a poor attempt lol.

Definately dont think it will be 1.5, not really any need to as the western beta is mainly for translation purposes. I myself will be testing the mage classes next beta

what server if Asmodian

really enjoying the beta i think im gonna go Asmodian at retail but stick with elyos during the beta so it shouldnt be boring going through the beginning again.

I also want to go Asmodian after reading a bit about factions and i think it might be elyos bias at first atleast so id rather not be part of the problem :)

any fellow ocuk going Asmodian at retail is their a planned server?

[timko];14610261 said:
I've already created an Asmodian on Ereshkigal for the beta but seeing as everyone's characters are wiped at retail then it's still up for grabs. Maybe just stick to the same server for Elyos and Asmodian :)

Not sure if its what you meant, but you cant have Elyos and Asmodian characters on the same server. You can in beta, but not at release. (at least not without having 2 accounts)

you cant have Elyos and Asmodian characters on the same server. You can in beta, but not at release.

I was not aware of this, thanks for the headsup. The only other MMO I've played is GW and it's rather simple when it comes to servers, from what I can tell anyway. With Aion then, your characters and their race are both server specific with no mixing at all. Are all other MMO server setups like this? I'm not bashing it either way, just want to know if other games are like it :)

Ah, I thought it seemed a bit odd that you could have both sides on a single server. Good to hear that.

Timko - it wouldn't be the norm for PvP games, no. If it was, you could just log your toon from the other side, scout out the defenses, and then log the other guy back in and use the intel to attack a weak point. It'd be a mess, everyone would be at it.

[timko];14610849 said:
I was not aware of this, thanks for the headsup. The only other MMO I've played is GW and it's rather simple when it comes to servers, from what I can tell anyway. With Aion then, your characters and their race are both server specific with no mixing at all. Are all other MMO server setups like this? I'm not bashing it either way, just want to know if other games are like it :)

Yeah, most factional PvP MMOs dont allow multifaction characters on the same server. As a tool to help prevent widespread "cross-teaming"

Yeah, most factional PvP MMOs dont allow multifaction characters on the same server. As a tool to help prevent widespread "cross-teaming"

That makes sense, thanks for explaining :)

The guild I am in were on Ereshkigal this beta, not sure which server we are going for at release though.

So that's 3 votes for Ereshkigal. Seeing as Maxilive decided Ariel for Elyos I'm going to go ahead and announce this now...

OCuk Aion Legion Servers
For the remaining round of closed beta #6 and when the game is released in
September, users wishing to participate in the OCuk Aion Legion should create
their characters on the following two servers, depending on the race you've chosen...

Elyos = Ariel
Asomodian = Ereshkigal

:cool:

Bleh! Should join DooM -.-

We hit 60 members over this closed beta. Will have guild rank 3 next beta so can have up to 120 members I think :)

Hey guys. if anyone is planning on getting the CE, i got mine directly from ncsoft (Digital download), but not gonna be playing Aion eventually (Sticking to WOW) - willing to sell it for as low as £30 after I paid £50 (Costs the same now)... you get all the info/100% access to change email etc... trust for more info. :)

ocuk.jpg

"Hey girls, come check out my sweet wings!"

Back
Top Bottom