**Official** Aion Beta Thread

Got me a beta key for the final closed event this weekend, hopefully DL will finish overnight.
Gonna give each class a try but recon I'll end up with a melee dps class in retail if I like it.
Will there be just the 1 test server available? how do I go about finding the ocuk legion/guild thingy?

downloading now at 3kb/s WTF!!!!

anyone got another download link?

EDIT: a bit faster now at 300. Still gonna be a few hours atleast, can't wait. I played Lineage2 and WoW and this looks like a nice combo.

Please please be goood!!!

Last edited:
Hope I can reach level 25 this time and get into some Abyss action :)

Anyone around level 15 like to group up and hit some quests?

I just watched the trailers on the Aion site and am quite intrigued - is the combat in trailer 2 actual ingame footage? looked incredible

Yeah, thought that'd be the case. I've placed an order from each of the places I mentioned above, so I'll see if I get a code in time.

Well I got a code from one of the pre-orders. So I'll definitely be able to try out the beta!

Not received one yet from the shop with a purple logo though, which I was hoping to give to my brother.

just pre-orded collecters edition from steam and downloading atm, does anyone know if there's a work around for Windows 7 32bit gameguard issues or will i have to re-install sucky Vista :mad:

For those of you that don't keep an eye on the official forum.

NCSoft have announcemd to much kerfuffle on the forums that the Items received by purchasing a CE are also available by way of upgrading your account at a fee of $10

So approx £45 from a direct DL or a store to hqave all the benefits of CE

OR

£25 preorder and then $10 thru the store.

Thinking of cancelling my preorder because in all fairness the CE was a bit questionable when they released the "statue" that looks nothing like an asmo and like it was made for a £land range. The music and stuff i'll probably never use and the posters n stuff will sit in the box.

Also yet again the place I preordered from has ballsed up, I have preordered another 5 copies since last beta and just received 14 keys lol

Also yet again the place I preordered from has ballsed up, I have preordered another 5 copies since last beta and just received 14 keys lol

Wait, you have spare keys for the final BETA coming up? If so and you feel like giving one away, hit me up and maybe we can trade something. :P

If you do have spare keys for the beta DivineWind, that would otherwise be going to waste then I'd really appreciate one. Let me know, cheers.

Ordered the standard from the Purple Highstreet shop yesterday, how long does it take to recieve beta keys or is it only for preorders instore?

I contacted them about it, and received an e-mail today saying that the cut off was the 11th. Despite the product page still saying you would get a beta code on the 12th when I ordered :(

All i can see on the site is them saying that instructions for Headstart will be sent on September 21st at 5pm. I dont want to download the 6Gb beta client and have no key. :(

:edit: I would love to have a key if mine doesent come through Divine Wind, up to you though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom