**Official** Aion Beta Thread

Anyone else having the problem with the text on the loading screen being fuzzy? And also when accepting quests, not the actual quest text but when you click on something to accept a quest say the text is fuzzy there also?

Also is the portrait of my character at the bottom left meant to look fuzzy?

The game runs smoothly just these 2 things are slightly annoying xD

EDIT: The game doesn't like 1920 x 1080 the fuzziniess goes away at 1280 x 1024 :(

Last edited:
Which server are we alll joining guys, I want to be on the most popular hardcore server possible. Any recommendations?

OCuk Aion Legion Servers
For the remaining round of closed beta #6 and when the game is released in
September, users wishing to participate in the OCuk Aion Legion should create
their characters on the following two servers, depending on the race you've chosen...

Elyos = Ariel
Asomodian = Ereshkigal

:cool:

[timko];14680890 said:
OCuk Aion Legion Servers
For the remaining round of closed beta #6 and when the game is released in
September, users wishing to participate in the OCuk Aion Legion should create
their characters on the following two servers, depending on the race you've chosen...

Elyos = Ariel
Asomodian = Ereshkigal

:cool:

Thank You, I am joining Elyos / Ariel.

See you online!

Maybe I'm missing something but I have a beta key that I applied at the start of July. Only got around to d/l the client now, but it says I don't have access to the game? Can't log into the forums either.

Do the seperate closed beta times, require new keys or something?

The game seems very slick and polished. Only things I don't like so far it the lack of a mouse invert (am I missing it?) and the inabilty to rotate the camera without moving the character.

Setup an Elyos Priest on Ariel, like the look of it so far.

The game seems very slick and polished. Only things I don't like so far it the lack of a mouse invert (am I missing it?) and the inabilty to rotate the camera without moving the character.

Both of those are already fixed in the 1.5 version (which is the version we will have for release)

Release build will have invert, or so I'm told anyway.

In regards to moving the camera I'm not sure.

Edit: There you go Tombstone was quicker and more accurate.

Last edited:
I wanna be able to look around while running in one direction. This helps keep an eye on whats around you in a PvP game imo, otherwise you have to 'Crazy Ivon' all the time to see what behind or coming in at an angle.

I wanna be able to look around while running in one direction. This helps keep an eye on whats around you in a PvP game imo, otherwise you have to 'Crazy Ivon' all the time to see what behind or coming in at an angle.

From what I've read , version 1.5 has essentially the same mouselook system as WoW, so we'll be able to look around whilst running in a direction in the same way.

Back
Top Bottom