**Official** Aion Beta Thread

hi im looking forward to playing this game havent been able to play any of the beta's tho because i need to build my computer first and i want to base the specs of it around the recommended specs for aion.

i have looked only brief on the internet for pc specs for aion but i want your opion.

cpu?
ram?
graphics?
and anything else which you think will be good.

~luke

Thinking of cancelling my preorder because in all fairness the CE was a bit questionable

I say keep the CE pre-order and stick it on an auction site after you get it. With it being sold out long ago there's bound to be some hardcore Aion fan that missed out and wouldn't mind paying for it :)

just thought I would pop in here before the beta started.
Sorry guys majority of the keys have been put to oneside for when our US friends get in gear, were still waiting on an official comment on the whole regional and IP blocking situation.

Thats what I was thinking Timko but since the whole $10 upgrade to CE Im not sure if its worth it :/ plenty time to decide like.

I have 2 CEs and 2 Standards on order for me and another 12 for friends lol, my bank come release date :( Will need to notify bank too I think as theyre all in orders of 2 so we could use discount codes lol.

just thought I would pop in here before the beta started.
Sorry guys majority of the keys have been put to oneside for when our US friends get in gear, were still waiting on an official comment on the whole regional and IP blocking situation.

Okay, thanks anyway.

If anyone does have a spare key it would be really appreciated!

nipping in on the way back from snooker and seeing if i can get one instore.

The codes are sent to them direct from NCSoft as needed (eg that online store receives 50 orders, NCSoft then send 50 keys) and so they don't have spares sitting around. Try it but I doubt you will be successful :)

I'm not going to bother after hearing what afoster told me, i thought they may have pre order packs like what i picked up or Guild Wars Eye of The north and what they are selling in certain american shops.

aion_preorder.jpg

Back
Top Bottom