**Official** Aion Beta Thread

Ah..this might explain it.

"Currently the GameGuard servers are being updated, so you may see the error 320 while the servers are down.

Once the update to the GameGuard server is complete the error should go away if you have the full Open Beta 1.5 update installed.

If you have any other questions please let us know.

Thank You,
GM Vertigo"

Sorry probably a daft question but - the beta from September 6th to the 13th any progress we make to a charachter, is this lost afterwards?

Basically will we need to remake our charachters on the 25th when it officially opens?

Sorry probably a daft question but - the beta from September 6th to the 13th any progress we make to a charachter, is this lost afterwards?

Basically will we need to remake our charachters on the 25th when it officially opens?

Yep, all beta characters are wiped before release. Of course if you have preordered you get to start on the 20th, so you keep those characters when it goes wide release on 25th, but all beta characters are wiped before the 20th.

I still hope we get enough people to create a guild apon release. Would love to have others about to pvp with and pve. It better be a good server choice aswell, the more people there are the more pvp will happen.

seems to be a lot of people getting terrible download rates from the official sites - if purchased from steam will steam handle all downloads / patching?

I still hope we get enough people to create a guild apon release. Would love to have others about to pvp with and pve. It better be a good server choice aswell, the more people there are the more pvp will happen.

Certainly having people to run with will be important in Aion.

seems to be a lot of people getting terrible download rates from the official sites - if purchased from steam will steam handle all downloads / patching?

No idea I'm afraid..I've never had particularly good download speeds from Steam on anything. Besides, I downloaded the closed beta client direct from NCsoft, the open beta patch though I downloaded off Fileplanet.

I agree with v1bez, I hope this is the biggest server with most hardcore guilds, the last thing we want is to end up on a lesser populated server.

I intend to play quite a lot. the OCUK guild is going to be the best!

Ariel was the highest populated server during Closed beta. Guild I am in hasnt picked a server yet, we were on Ereshkigal during beta but we will select one before release.

Well i played Asmodian in the beta, as i heard OcUK were going Elyos when it went live. I wanted to start in a fresh area than do the same stuff again.

There hasn't be much info regarding what will be happening and with the game 3 or so weeks away i thought there would be a little more people planning things.

Hope it picks up a week or so before Headstart.

Back
Top Bottom