**Official** Aion Beta Thread

I have the open beta client actually and I assume I can use that? If not I don't mind downloading it again. It's more the fact that it is £10 cheaper at amazon than on steam or the official site :)

Im confused by the official site?! If i buy the pre order pack (£1.99) at the purple store i will get early access right? Which starts here in Europe on Monday right?

Not sure about the purple store to be honest, I dont know what it says regarding their preorder pack, but if it says you have early access on it then yes. EU headstart is on Sunday evening.

hmm i really wanna play this game but feel it will just be another mmo that has a lot of hype and nothing to back it up i really hate staying stuck to wow :(

wish something would come on by and sweep me off my feet so to speak.. ¬_¬;

hmm i really wanna play this game but feel it will just be another mmo that has a lot of hype and nothing to back it up i really hate staying stuck to wow :(

wish something would come on by and sweep me off my feet so to speak.. ¬_¬;

Add to the playerbase. The more people think it's going to pass like the others, the more chance it will. Get on over and kick some ass on it, even if you don't stay, it's loads of fun in the meantime.

aye im stuck with wow also, warhammer and aoc didnt quite cut it for me managed to get in on aion the other day but without my friend its a bit boring :(

Quick question if I may?

I am a little bit puzzled, to those people who are "stuck" to wow. If you arent enjoying playing WoW (I'm guessing not from the :( )..why on earth play it?

I dont generally do things in life if I am not enjoying them, so you can understand my puzzlement as to why someone would not only play, but pay to play something that they arent enjoying.

Quick question if I may?

I am a little bit puzzled, to those people who are "stuck" to wow. If you arent enjoying playing WoW (I'm guessing not from the :( )..why on earth play it?

I dont generally do things in life if I am not enjoying them, so you can understand my puzzlement as to why someone would not only play, but pay to play something that they arent enjoying.

I guess some people have a lot of free time and/or not much of a social life and thats where an MMO can come in and fill that void. However after playing an MMO for so many years you then know everything about it, all quests/zones/instances/drops/raids... it becomes mundane so I would guess some may look for a new challenge with new people and friends.

The OcUK guild as someone mentioned would be a good place to start. CliffyG did a guild on WoW that was very successful, I followed it from the outside (As I was Alliance at the time) and they cleared many many raids very quickly.

I guess some people have a lot of free time and/or not much of a social life and thats where an MMO can come in and fill that void. However after playing an MMO for so many years you then know everything about it, all quests/zones/instances/drops/raids... it becomes mundane so I would guess some may look for a new challenge with new people and friends.

I guess so.

Its just something which puzzles me. If I start watching a film and I'm not enjoying it I stop watching, if I am not enjoying a book I stop reading. If I dont enjoy a game, I dont play. Everyone is different of course, it could just be me, but if I dont like something, I dont do it.

Back
Top Bottom