**Official** Aion Beta Thread

Have just asked this in another thread but this does seem the better place so apologies. How would Aion run on a E2180, 4GB Ram and 880GT? Also what is the earliest that Eu players can play the game, and the best way to go about it to make sure your ready to go on launch day?

Cheers.

I ran it maxed, 1920x1080 with 2xAA on my q6600/4gb/8800gt and didn't notce any slowdown.

Hoping you got a space for me , I am going to play a healer class as always :)
Got the game on pre order and cant wait untill next week, already booked 3 days off from work :)

Sure mate, no worries :) Check out our forum see what you think!

Tombstone - let me know if you do choose Spatalos, I must admit I was quiet looking forward to going up against you guys and it will be a shame if we don't. Spatalos has a few established guilds that are playing there so I think the competition will be very high.

Tombstone - let me know if you do choose Spatalos, I must admit I was quiet looking forward to going up against you guys and it will be a shame if we don't. Spatalos has a few established guilds that are playing there so I think the competition will be very high.

Well the guild I am in is Asmodean so you wouldnt be going up against us :)

Spatalos is pretty low on our server choice vote though, its got a pretty darned high number of people going there from Aionsource, think its top. So its one of the least likely that we will go for as we dont want too much queueing early on and we want to be sure we can get everyone on at start without hitting the racial autobalance and having some members unable to create Asmos. So currently we're leaning towards one of the other servers, but have to see where the voting leads.

Well the guild I am in is Asmodean so you wouldnt be going up against us :)

Doh!

Well we could have gone on a killing spree!

Yea, Spatalos and Castor are the two highest populated servers apparently. Castor hit cap first and had a big queue. If you are not on the same server I do wish you luck. That is the only thing I am scared of so to speak is the pop cap and race cap stuff, we had issues in OB with this :(

I'm getting very put off going on Castor, as it look's like it's going to be taken over by Spanish and Russians.

Also, Spatalos looks like it's going to be full. Gorgos looks like it's german infested, so that leaves Telemachus and Perento as the only choices (IMO). Why isn't there any Spanish or Russian servers?

Any of you seen anything about the servers, that might change my mind? All my info is from Aionsource now btw.

Sure mate, no worries :) Check out our forum see what you think! .

Just had nosey and thought these look nice ill sign up then saw you have to make an application. 3 years of FFXI and 4 years of WOW i have never made an app it's complete waste of time as people will lie about experince and you never tell untill you game with people what their really like. Website looks nice though ;)

Just had nosey and thought these look nice ill sign up then saw you have to make an application. 3 years of FFXI and 4 years of WOW i have never made an app it's complete waste of time as people will lie about experince and you never tell untill you game with people what their really like. Website looks nice though ;)

If you can't be bothered to apply, it mean's it's done the job. Stopped a lazy person getting into the legion.

I'm very interested in joining a legion also, i will be playing it a lot when it comes out, i also know 3-4 harcdcore players who will be joining me 2. I would prefare to play to Asmo. So if any is intrested in my services let me know or add me to steam my id is doomer666. I will be playing a templar.

[Cas];14884886 said:
If you can't be bothered to apply, it mean's it's done the job. Stopped a lazy person getting into the legion.

Nothing to do with lazy you missed the point but i didt explain. Do you not think its stupid for grown adult to apply to play a game with other adults when all your going on is what that person wants to tell you? :confused:

Last edited:
[Cas];14884886 said:

lazy? come on asking people to make an application for a video game group. i find that weird as well and i'm far from lazy.

I've never played an MMO properly, I tried pirates of the burning sea but got bored, tried the trial of WOW and it was ok but I didn't bother playing more and EVE and loved it but just don't have the time for a game that indepth. I'd love to properly get stuck into one and this caught my eye, I played Guild Wars a bit but never really bothered after a while. Just wondering who would recommend this and should I give it a go or not as pretty much a total noob?

Hi mate - the application is for people we don't know. Like it has already been said when you see applications from some people you realize you don't want them in your guild - IE, age etc and to be honest people are generally quiet truthful I have found in applications.

I can understand peoples points about being grown adults and feeling weird having to apply to join a guild/legion.

If you are interested in joining and would rather not make an application then please feel free to e-mail me - [email protected], like I said I can understand why some people would rather not.

Hi mate - the application is for people we don't know. Like it has already been said when you see applications from some people you realize you don't want them in your guild - IE, age etc and to be honest people are generally quiet truthful I have found in applications.

I can understand peoples points about being grown adults and feeling weird having to apply to join a guild/legion.

If you are interested in joining and would rather not make an application then please feel free to e-mail me - [email protected], like I said I can understand why some people would rather not.

Nice relpy mate, glad you can see both sides, i also see the point of apps now sort of haha. Im not above anyone else i can make a post like the others just thought it was odd....Back on track i guess....give my templar!!! :D

When you see the state of 90% of applications you start to see a point in them ;). Chaff weeding.

most people play games to escape reality and forget themselves. the questions of these applications are extremely similar to job apps. however, mmo gamers are a different, special kind of breed.

Has anyone else purchased this from dlgamer? I had an email saying i could pay off the balance, even the website says confirm your pre order but my code don't work.
Anyone else paid it?

Back
Top Bottom