**Official** Aion Beta Thread

Grrr I can't decide between Gladiator or Ranger :/ hmmm....I didn't have the chance to play OB to test either out :(

Anyone with experience let me know some pro's/con's of each? Also which one of the two is more popular? I hate playing the same class everyone else is!!

There will probably be less rangers than gladiators.

I can't really say what is better though, only got both to 15 and they both seemed like fun, but saw way more glads around than rangers.

Argh, i've searched literally everywhere for any guide! I can't find anything on rapidshare, torrent etc. There are advertisements are reviews everywhere, and i mean loads of them, still no one has uploaded i find very strange! Am i missing something?

Just came across KFGuides, giving away a free copy of their 1-10 guide as a taster on their site, also have a guide on Manastones etc and Crafting for free.

go to aionsource.com they have tons of guides on their forum, all free. Online an idiot would pay for a guide.

I just thought I'd give a great update since no-one else did, AION release will NOT feature GameGuard :D

So if you had problems with it before, it's all been fixed for now, go and enjoy release <3

I just thought I'd give a great update since no-one else did, AION release will NOT feature GameGuard :D

So if you had problems with it before, it's all been fixed for now, go and enjoy release <3

Hacktastic.
On a serious note - this is good news because it kept acting up with my Avast antivirus.

Thats HUGE news.

I personally never had a problem with it, but some people did. Plus a lot of the people who just wanted to bash Aion used Gameguard as a primary bashing excuse.

The Killer Guides Aion guides are good and the only decent ones I could find.

I think the reason no one has got them and sharing them on torrents is because they come in pdf format with the buyers account ID encrypted into the document. So if KG find someone is sharing the guides through torrent etc, they will terminate the account responsible.

You may think "so what?" but if the account is cancelled you can no longer download updates for the guides via their website. So considering their current guides are half finished due to the game not even released yet, I'm guessing that's why no one is sharing.

Once the game has been out for a few weeks and there are more complete guides available, then I'd imagine you will see people sharing. As they have less to loose due to fewer updates.

EDIT: The one I have only has leveling from 1 - 40.

IF you want to do it the fastest way possible and are new to the game. Not everyone is as good as you obviously are.

Theres nothing else you can do!
First 10 levels are pretty much a tutorial on how to play the game, you used a guide to teach you how to play the tutorial section :confused:

Seriously guys the game isn't even out and your'e trying to get guides...

The quests aren't that hard, the mobs are pretty easy at the lower levels, 30 they start getting a bit more challenging.

Shall we all start RMTing because we cant be bothered to farm/play the AH? lol

We're currently going Telemachus, ended up with just shy of 40 players for release. Can't wait for release :)

Back
Top Bottom