**Official** Aion Beta Thread

Just getting ready for pre-selection and I have heard this about the ENG servers:

Spatalos will be a lagg fest and attract tons of ppl.
Castor has been taking by the spanish, who dont have the best english
Gorgos has some undecided, some say the dutch are grabbing it, some say its the "unoffical RP" server.
Telemachus the russians have taken claim of.
Perento has been taken by the Italians and the Swedes.

Anyone else heard similar?

Just getting ready for pre-selection and I have heard this about the ENG servers:

Spatalos will be a lagg fest and attract tons of ppl.
Castor has been taking by the spanish, who dont have the best english
Gorgos has some undecided, some say the dutch are grabbing it, some say its the "unoffical RP" server.
Telemachus the russians have taken claim of.
Perento has been taken by the Italians and the Swedes.

Anyone else heard similar?

I've heard just about everyone staking a claim for just about every server at one stage or another in the last couple of weeks. The only thing I am fairly confident of is that Spatalos will be overcrowded, have the longest queues and the greatest potential for character creation problems due to the racial balancing.

hi there lads so u got 40 people going to telemachus? i might play on that server then give us a quick heads up so i can get ready for pre selection

oh and another thing heard sorcores (excuse my spelling) where one of the best for pvp. Just wanted to confirm as cba with pve like i did on wow jesus i wasted a lot of time there :( thanks again

Last edited:
Yeah, update broke something.

Go into your NCSoft/Launcher/Config/Default/Extension folder, and copy the Aion Internal folder out somewhere. Restart the Launcher, which should now work, but have no Aion in it. Copy the Aion Internal folder back into place, jobs a good'un.

That don't work either, I haven't got the update yet as the ncsoft launcher won't start

crisis over finally got it working

Last edited:
Really starting to get sick of the hassle I am already having this game, could not log into the last beta and now for some reason it just freezes when I try to log into the pre-select (have pre-ordered collectors edition so I should have access) I am getting to the point of quitting the game without ever properly getting to play it with all the troubles I am constantly having with it

any 1 else get error 1024 when trying to launch??

Yes, on two installations, one on XP and one Win7 (on two separate PCs with no common background tasks, AV, firewall etc). Bring back GameGuard, it might have made my install crash out every 5mins but at least the game would load.

[timko];14916342 said:
Yes, on two installations, one on XP and one Win7 (on two separate PCs with no common background tasks, AV, firewall etc). Bring back GameGuard, it might have made my install crash out every 5mins but at least the game would load.

Couple of folks in my guild had the 1024 error too, the 2 patches fixed it for them though. Bit of a download to do but fixed it for them.

Back
Top Bottom