**Official** Aion Beta Thread

Really starting to get sick of the hassle I am already having this game, could not log into the last beta and now for some reason it just freezes when I try to log into the pre-select (have pre-ordered collectors edition so I should have access) I am getting to the point of quitting the game without ever properly getting to play it with all the troubles I am constantly having with it

Give it a chance. The game hasn't even officially launched yet. What do you expect? :(

Every MMO release I've ever seen has had problems at the start. Do you have any idea the resources required to handle hundreds of thousands of people trying to login to a server at exactly the same time? Probably never again in the lifetime of an MMO will the servers be under so much stress than they are at the start. "Why don't they get more horsepower?" You might ask.. Because they're not going to waste money on extra servers just for 1 day. It just takes a while for the dust to settle, and for people to filter onto the servers.

Just got to be patient. ;)

Got my toons on Spatalos, Asmo =)

Well, I say "Toons". Name I wanted was taken, so I chose another. Then decided I didn't like that name (old WoW name), so used my second slot to re-make the same Toon with a new name.

/palm.

there any open guilds for asmodians on spatalos? just looking for some friendly peeps to lvl without any kind of playing requirements for the moment with a few other people I know from wow

Last edited:
There is no recruitment, we have only just started - So pretty much if you joined the forum, your a member - Aslong as we don't go over the max amount of people, which we aren't overly close to yet.

Back
Top Bottom