Official Animal Crossing Wide World Thread (***INFO/SPOILERS***)

Sic

Sic

Soldato
i didnt. damn Roald beat me with a peacock (ooer)...i played for a little while, but Super Princess Peach was calling me.

fancy a bit of AC tonight L-P? how was your holiday?

Soldato
Sic said:
i didnt. damn Roald beat me with a peacock (ooer)...i played for a little while, but Super Princess Peach was calling me.

fancy a bit of AC tonight L-P? how was your holiday?

Of course! What time? My holiday was good, it was simply a weekend away but it was great fun playing AC on the beach :p

Sic

Sic

Soldato
Lost-Prophet said:
Of course! What time? My holiday was good, it was simply a weekend away but it was great fun playing AC on the beach :p

that's quite an addiction you have there!! :p

what time do you fancy? i can pretty much do any time after 6ish...not all night though :p

Soldato
Sic said:
that's quite an addiction you have there!! :p

what time do you fancy? i can pretty much do any time after 6ish...not all night though :p

I am really addicted to it, I've never been addicted to a game like this really. Shall we say 6ish then?

Sic

Sic

Soldato
yeah sure. i've not gone online with this before, so you'll have to excuse any noobification. i'll add you to my roster when i get in.

do you use MSN?

Soldato
Sic said:
yeah sure. i've not gone online with this before, so you'll have to excuse any noobification. i'll add you to my roster when i get in.

do you use MSN?

Yep :)

lost-prophet-1989(at)hotmail.com. you'll have to excuse my MSN display pic :p. I would recommend getting the AC guide, It's really useful :)

Last edited:

Sic

Sic

Soldato
IGN Insiders get a lovely, in-depth PDF guide, all free :)

i'll add you to MSN later...you'll have to excuse my pic, too

Soldato
Sic said:
i have a DSL :D but i'm getting my girlfriend one on friday because she won't leave mine alone. bless :)

you lucky toad! I'm getting mine Friday. Do you want to come to my town first? I need one small favour from you (shopping in my Nookway so I can get Nookingtons) and you can get some coconuts/Apples/oranges/cherries/peaches :). I've also got a gift for you :D

Last edited:

Sic

Sic

Soldato
Lost-Prophet said:
you lucky toad! I'm getting mine Friday. Do you want to come to my town first? I need one small favour from you (shopping in my Nookway so I can get Nookingtons) and you can get some coconuts/Apples/oranges/cherries/peaches :). I've also got a gift for you :D

yeah, well if you don't pick all of your fruit trees, i have 33000 bells to spend in your shop :p

hmmm...gift, y'say?? i just bought an axe - it's taking a great amount of willpower to not chop everything in sight!! :(

Soldato
Sic said:
yeah, well if you don't pick all of your fruit trees, i have 33000 bells to spend in your shop :p

hmmm...gift, y'say?? i just bought an axe - it's taking a great amount of willpower to not chop everything in sight!! :(

You only have to buy one cheapo item, regardless of cost.

My axe broke so I need to get the golden axe. I'm trying to start organising my trees in to orchards, each area with a different fruit. I currently have loads of pear trees growing in one corner and a load of orange trees in another :p

Sic

Sic

Soldato
yeah, when i've got loads of fruits, i'm going to chop down all the trees in the town and plant loads. then i'm going to employ everyone who lives there as a slave, and pay them a pittance. and i'm going to open a sweatshop to sell ipods to neighbouring towns.

maybe.

Associate
I've just gotten back into this after a bit of a lay off - thanks to whoever it was that mentioned sending fruit to everyone in town I just checked back today and I got a peach and an orange to add to my apple trees :)

I'll post my town code on friday no point bothering yet as I'm going to get a DSL on friday to replace my current brick :p

Soldato
Sic said:
yeah, when i've got loads of fruits, i'm going to chop down all the trees in the town and plant loads. then i'm going to employ everyone who lives there as a slave, and pay them a pittance. and i'm going to open a sweatshop to sell ipods to neighbouring towns.

maybe.

Had a great time, cheers Sic :D

Whoop said:
You have no fruit trees AGAIN :o

We have wifi in another house now :rolleyes: so I will need to generate a different friends code, can be online in the evenings though if I know in advance (or the gf will on her ninty usb wifi thingy ;) )

Whoop

Shall we arrange suttin for tomoz Whoop? :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom