Official Animal Crossing Wide World Thread (***INFO/SPOILERS***)

Soldato
I just got this game this morning and I love it, but I'm stuck. I've done Tom's jobs and I dont know what else to do, can someone help?

Soldato
OP
It's not like that...

This is an open-ended game, so open in fact they call it a "Life Simulation" game. Do what you want, try and get the best nooks "Nookington's", get as much fruit as possible, get all your rooms done. If you bought this game expecting a plot and a story forget it, it's all about the collecting and competition.

Soldato
Oh ok, I cant make any sense of the game. Alls I can do atm is run round, fish, collect fruit and buy stuff. Is that all you can do?

Soldato
The aim is there is one is to pay off your mortgage and collect as much stuff as you can in your house. It seems very small when you look at it that way but there really is a lot to do.

Soldato
Hey everyone I'm currently online wanting to play over WFC with someone else (to visit and to go out etc). I'm going to check the thread for around half an hour to check if there are any takers. I currently have some oranges if people need them, I have all other fruits (Accept peach) but they've been picked so I can grow more of the trees :p . Anyway, can't wait to play over WFC. Here's my info

Name: Billy
Town: LoonLake
Friend Code: 2620-6437-1263
Fruits:
- Orange (Have some on trees)
- Cherries (all out)
- Apple (All Out)
- Coconut (Tree still growing)
- Pear (All out)

Please posti f you would like to play Via WFC

EDIT: My Tom Nook's is currently closed for renevation

Soldato
*UPDATE* I'm understanding the game a lot more now, I'm doing a lot of fishing atm and I have the 2nd (bigger) house.
I'm looking for a shovel to dig up fossils but none are in Tom Nook's shop (maybe because he just revovated?) can anyone tell me how do order one or something.

I just read Lost-Prophet's post and it seems that you can get different fruit. Can someone please explain how to do this? Do you just wait for them to wash up on shore?

Many thanks,
Scythe

Associate
im trying now unlikely your still about but im trying :)

Name: Nicola
Town: Samville
Friend Code: 4596-3338-5178
Fruits: - Apples

if anybody else fancies have a visit :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Hi people, sry if im nagging you but, I found a coconut on the shore, what do i do with it? There's no option to plant and it just doesnt do anything.
Any help please?

Associate
Scythe said:
Hi people, sry if im nagging you but, I found a coconut on the shore, what do i do with it? There's no option to plant and it just doesnt do anything.
Any help please?

Dig a hole with the shovel on the grass next to the beach, not the beach itself but very close. There should then be an option to bury it when in your inventory. Make sure you water it each day :)

Whoop

Sic

Sic

Soldato
oops, sorry for starting a new thread. i'll be on for a little bit later tonight, if anyone's about. probably about 8ish. i'll post my friend code when i've got it :)

Sic

Sic

Soldato
if anyone's free tonight, i'll be around:

Name: Jasper
Town: Home :)rolleyes: )
Code: 2148-2075-5536
Fruit: Pears

i'd quite like to do a fruit-swap, so if anyone's up for that, i'd be very grateful...paying a mortgage just selling pears is taking aaaaaaages!!! fossils are alright though! :D

Soldato
Sic said:
if anyone's free tonight, i'll be around:

Name: Jasper
Town: Home :)rolleyes: )
Code: 2148-2075-5536
Fruit: Pears

i'd quite like to do a fruit-swap, so if anyone's up for that, i'd be very grateful...paying a mortgage just selling pears is taking aaaaaaages!!! fossils are alright though! :D

Shame I'm going away tonight on holiday so no WiFi :(. We'll do it at a later date though. I have:
- Coconuts
- Peaches
- Pears
- Apples
- Oranges
- Cherries

Sic

Sic

Soldato
ooooh....you have lots of fruits :D

*salivates*

if i could come and visit your town, that'd be lovely! how did you get all that? just sending letters to your friends in the town? or do you have a lot of AC friends?

Soldato
Sic said:
ooooh....you have lots of fruits :D

*salivates*

if i could come and visit your town, that'd be lovely! how did you get all that? just sending letters to your friends in the town? or do you have a lot of AC friends?

I'm back from holiday. I got the coconuts I have when one washed up and the others from a AC friend (who's a member of OcUk) who kindly gave me two of every fruit bar peaches. I got my peaches from a guy in Game :p . If you come to my town sometime next week (tuesday roughly) all my fruit trees will have fruit on them so you can help yourself :)

Town: Loonlake
Friend Code: 262-64371263 (This will change on Friday when I get my DSL)
Fruit: All

EDIT: My gates open now but I have no fruit trees :(

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
For all those struggling to get fruit, try sending every animal in your village a letter with 1 piece of your native fruit as a present. Sometimes they'll return the favor by sending you a letter with a different fruit. :)

Associate
Lost-Prophet said:
I'm back from holiday. I got the coconuts I have when one washed up and the others from a AC friend (who's a member of OcUk) who kindly gave me two of every fruit bar peaches. I got my peaches from a guy in Game :p . If you come to my town sometime next week (tuesday roughly) all my fruit trees will have fruit on them so you can help yourself :)

Town: Loonlake
Friend Code: 262-64371263 (This will change on Friday when I get my DSL)
Fruit: All

EDIT: My gates open now but I have no fruit trees :(

You have no fruit trees AGAIN :o

We have wifi in another house now :rolleyes: so I will need to generate a different friends code, can be online in the evenings though if I know in advance (or the gf will on her ninty usb wifi thingy ;) )

Whoop

Soldato
Whoop said:
You have no fruit trees AGAIN

We have wifi in another house now :rolleyes: so I will need to generate a different friends code, can be online in the evenings though if I know in advance (or the gf will on her ninty usb wifi thingy

Whoop

By no fruit trees I mean no fruit growing on the trees :p . Today I've got a few Apples and oranges growing on trees though. Thanks for your fruit again Whoop! Really has helped me. Say when and I'll go online with AC :). Did anyone else win the bug off yesterday? I got a trophy :D

Back
Top Bottom