*******Official Armed Assault 2 thread of official officialness*******

Ignore I can get it from a local shop for £24

One question, will it play smoothly with my specification in sig??

Resolution = 1366 x 768 ?

Thanks

I think you may struggle running a CPU at 2.13GHz. I was getting sub 20fps with a 2.4 and GTX260 (at 1680x1050 but still), so think you will massively struggle. Hopefully as the patches come out, it will get more optimised to run better on systems like yours.

I think you may struggle running a CPU at 2.13GHz. I was getting sub 20fps with a 2.4 and GTX260 (at 1680x1050 but still), so think you will massively struggle. Hopefully as the patches come out, it will get more optimised to run better on systems like yours.

Hmm these were projected

* Dual Core CPU
* 512 MB RAM
* GPU with Shader Model 3 and 256 MB RAM
* Windows XP or Windows Vista

But I agree until patched may not be worth it :(

Not sure how they got away with those min specs, maybe if ur running at 1024x768...

Actually, anyone know how min specs are calculated/what they are based on (i.e. resolution, fps)?

Not sure how they got away with those min specs, maybe if ur running at 1024x768...

Actually, anyone know how min specs are calculated/what they are based on (i.e. resolution, fps)?
everything absolutely minimal, including resolution, fps, details, shaders (off) etc.. to get the game to run. That does not mean playable.

Did you really think you were going to get it running at 2048x1152 full AA/AS, HDR, etc on their minimum spec?

Well........this game runs bad :/

@ 1920x1200 its almost like a slideshow on a Q9550, 4Gb 1066mhz and a GTX 285 OC2.

Problem with this game is that if you turn off the effects then it looks abysmal.

WTFs going on here?

When i first got the game it was a little bit un stable, conection drop outs, an Occasion crash.

Now since the new patches im lucky to get a good 15 minute run with out some sort of **** happening and ruining the damm game :(

Pluss i get some sort of error/missing file message pop up at the start of a multiplayer game too.
Wonder wehat they changed that made it run like a dog on my PC :confused:

Back
Top Bottom