*******Official Armed Assault 2 thread of official officialness*******

I stopped going there due to NO one wanting to work together
It was just domination rambo fest , yawn

Likewise. Apart from the odd game on random servers I've hardly played for ages. Keep toying with the idea of joining a clan/squad, but keep finding reasons not to. Have been looking quite hard at both GOL and VOLCBAT though, we'll see.

im part of a clan but to be honest i am thinking of quitting the clan because they play very early at around 6/7pm and at that time i just come home from work.

If you want to join a US group who also have UK members like I, and prefer playing at later times, look up shack tactical. You'll agree once you play with a dedicated group you can never go back! :P

Likewise. Apart from the odd game on random servers I've hardly played for ages. Keep toying with the idea of joining a clan/squad, but keep finding reasons not to. Have been looking quite hard at both GOL and VOLCBAT though, we'll see.

im part of a clan but to be honest i am thinking of quitting the clan because they play very early at around 6/7pm and at that time i just come home from work.

Hello you two :)

Eddie, I have been in GOL for a while now, the Sunday operations are usually very good with 60+ people and no one messing about etc. You two should come along to an evening. Miss the old antics from the OcUK server.

Rob

Eddie, I have been in GOL for a while now, the Sunday operations are usually very good with 60+ people and no one messing about etc. You two should come along to an evening. Miss the old antics from the OcUK server.

Rob

Hi Rob, is me s9yke. where are you hanging out now? I miss the OCUK server :(

Last edited:
Woo Hoo

The ACE mod for Arma2 has been released !!!!!!!!!

info here
http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=91500

Sweet! How is it? I played ACE mod for ArmA when it came out many moons ago and that was very good, I guess this one is even better.

Rob

Aye, I will do at some point. Need to reinstall ArmAII actually. Are you guys looking at playing ACE2 at all?

HI Eddie Long time no see (shad here)

Yeah come along to GOL , its great fun

I tried playing with the VOLCABT guys but their playing still did not suit me (Basically
sitting about for an eternity doing nothing , and stuff like walking into the combat zone - took ages)

HI Eddie Long time no see (shad here)

Yeah come along to GOL , its great fun

I tried playing with the VOLCABT guys but their playing still did not suit me (Basically
sitting about for an eternity doing nothing , and stuff like walking into the combat zone - took ages)

yeh we place quite a high value on our patrol skills, so don't play where you start 30 seconds from the objective, and gun down 10,000,000 AI with MGs. If you really get into stuff within your section it can really be quite immersive.

This game is now £8.98 at game and gameplay.

How easy is it to get into / difficult to play. I like fps games but you only hear horror stories of how buggy / crap the game is, or the complete opposite about how awesome / realistic it is......

Back
Top Bottom