Official FIFA 22 Thread

Soldato
Anyone had this stupid pause glitch?

just in the middle of a playoff game, the guy pauses a couple of seconds before I score, the ball goes in, players start celebrating it then cuts to close up of the stand and the game continues in the background. you can hear him still attacking (he doesn't manage to score) then it's halftime. Now it's permanently stuck.

is this just a random thing or have these rats found another workaround to avoid a loss?

i've currently left it on the screen as I think closing it down is going to give me an L

Caporegime
I've just finished listing mine, only sold ones that were 3k or more but made around 260k.

If the market follows the usual trend, the cheaper rares will rise through the night as the amount of cards on the market drops so I'll list more tomorrow morning.

Man of Honour
OK; potentially dumb question here; received FIFA ‘22 with my new Series X and been enjoying playing it but struggling a little with an odd bit in Team Selection.
I’ve chosen my line-up; I’ve removed anyone showing an “ambulance” Icon (i.e injured) but its still telling me that “there is an unavailable player with the chosen starting eleven” - I can’t see anything else indicating a Suspension, Injury, etc - am I missing something obvious?

Associate
OK; potentially dumb question here; received FIFA ‘22 with my new Series X and been enjoying playing it but struggling a little with an odd bit in Team Selection.
I’ve chosen my line-up; I’ve removed anyone showing an “ambulance” Icon (i.e injured) but its still telling me that “there is an unavailable player with the chosen starting eleven” - I can’t see anything else indicating a Suspension, Injury, etc - am I missing something obvious?

Take a picture.

Back
Top Bottom