***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

Sure, can easily upload it onto my Virgin Media space later today, can you then download it direct to the server (does it use RDP) or do you have to download it, then transfer it across via FTP or something? :)

Depends on the server. The Linktart ones can be direct, but the two Libnk to Insanity servers have to be downloaded to me first then uploaded overnight to the server.

Just playtested the finale of No Mercy and have to say, the campaign seems much better made then the other version already. Good job guys. I won't upload the current version just yet though as I'm told a new one may be out later today.

Excellent work boys :cool:

Yeh I'll be there too. If anyone wants to start a different Insanity Versus game before the one on No Mercy, please force to OcUK4 as OcUK 3 is reserved for the No Mercy game this evening. This saves me some upload time of having to put it on both servers...

Left 4 No Mercy should be fully uploaded on ocuk3 as of 25 minutes time. The other No Mercy has been deleted.

I'll be hosting a No Mercy Version 2 game at some point tonight on Insanity Versus (medpacks enabled, as they screw up starter medpacks on no mercy too otherwise) if anyone is up for it. Probably after a bit of css. :)

We now have a vanilla server which has both defibs and medkits disabled (apart from safe room medkits) which can be used for team versus games. The search key is sv_search_key ocuktvs and the IP is: 94.23.222.136:29039. The server name is OcUK 6.

Back
Top Bottom