• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** Official Ryzen Owners Thread ***

Soldato
Iw done everything but whatever with realbench. First thing it does not pass IBT and thats pure CPU torture

BTW. ****** me off when peoplesugest All solutions that iw done alrd like reinstalling drivers fresh windows ect. U think im a noob ?? Im overclocking since 1993..... I overclocked my first 28g when i was 10 years old FOR REAL !!!

Nobody is suggesting that you are a noob. Nor do i care how long you have been overclocking. The fact that you have posted in here suggests you need help.
2 members have told you what experiences they have had using the same hardware and software. Believe me I was reluctant to try drivers even though I had a fresh install myself but guess what? It actually worked!
Don't be surprised if people ignore you from now on with that attitude.

Permabanned
Nobody is suggesting that you are a noob. Nor do i care how long you have been overclocking. The fact that you have posted in here suggests you need help.
2 members have told you what experiences they have had using the same hardware and software. Believe me I was reluctant to try drivers even though I had a fresh install myself but guess what? It actually worked!
Don't be surprised if people ignore you from now on with that attitude.

I cant pass IBT and that does not use GPU at all..... Same with Prime. Realbench is just for quick 15 minute check that i use and overnight tortures of whole system...

I use forums for solutions beyond standard stuff. Im on 3 forums constantly atm.

Soldato
I DONT GET BLACK SCREEN CRASH DUE TO DRIVERS.

Really dude? Take the time to read it. I was having both types of errors. "xxxxxx.exe has stopped responding" and also black screens. The fact that you are using an nvidia GPU and have been having the same issue me and eyetrip have points to the same problem NVIDIA DRIVERS.
I'm not replying to you anymore, you arrogant git.

Soldato
Anyone who's getting this issue, make sure any OSD or overclocking applications that poll the GPU are closed. Sometimes when the memory bus is loaded (to this degree) NV drivers are susceptible to crashing. It can also be instability, though.

You want to be testing memory stability with the proper means, such as HCI memtest

Permabanned
There is for quick check
Really dude? Take the time to read it. I was having both types of errors. "xxxxxx.exe has stopped responding" and also black screens. The fact that you are using an nvidia GPU and have been having the same issue me and eyetrip have points to the same problem NVIDIA DRIVERS.

I started off saying i cant get 4ghz stable no matter what. But i got 3941 ROCK SOLID STABLE !!! I had Realbench 8gb running 6 hours without ANY ERROR. And jsut got back from work and and my 7 hours rendering test passed also on that speed.

I'm jsut not happy with wwhat 1700x gives over 1700 :(

Ill try max and see if that passes should do

88b175f36d7b953d.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato

He is brutal isnt' he.... :/

Permabanned
Well, Lord, I hope you sort it, but I'm not going to offer any more suggestions. Your attitude sucks balls.
I'm always open to sugestions beyond standard. Attitude that comes with my condition that i got pills and therapy for but its not Topic about ones mental problems but all about..

Ryzen and i love what AMD created !!!!

Soldato
I'm always open to sugestions beyond standard. Attitude that comes with my condition that i got pills and therapy for but its not Topic about ones mental problems but all about..

Ryzen and i love what AMD created !!!!

It may have sounded like a standard suggestion, but I was having issues with the drivers after a clean install of windows...

Associate
Well I thought I would have a quick play with the Rysen Master tool as the crosshair bios is a bit confusing/buggy for me at the moment. On my 1700x I have just set the core speed to 4ghz, left the cpu voltage at 1.35. Passed the cpu-z bench and stress tests if that counts for anything. Got 2333 single thread and 20163 multi thread. Only down side I can see with this tool at the moment is it locks the frequency. Temps are at 44 not doing much reaching 62 during the stress test (Temps from both the master tool and HwiNfo).

Edit Still had high performance selected in windows, cores are now down clocking as normal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom