******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Freelancer was one of my favourite ships until I owned one, it feels tiny. Looks more like Serenity but in reality the Merchantman or Caterpillar are more her size.

There wouldnt be a package until it was flyable.

So if you're really wanting to see it in hangar asap, you could buy that, and then wait till its flyable and depending on CIG, either:
A) Melt it and buy the package version, for a small premium (hangar > flyable incr)
B) Melt it, buy a Constellation package and CCU to it, again for a small premium.

Its kinda sucky really, any concept or hangar ready ship you're lumbered with it as a single ship, which means regardless of whether theres cheaper prices, you've got to pay the final price if you want it as a package. Of course, if its an LTI concept, tough :(

Freelancer was one of my favourite ships until I owned one, it feels tiny. Looks more like Serenity but in reality the Merchantman or Caterpillar are more her size.

They are redesigning it though at the minute are they not, so it could end up with some reworked dimensions etc.

1.1 coming around 9:30pm GMT!

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/242550

Hey everyone!

We'll be bringing down the service this afternoon to publish 1.1.0! We're still working out last details but hope to have this ready around 4:30pm CDT/9:30pm GMT.

This one's got big updates for both the launcher and the game, so as soon as we make the publish live, we'll be updating this with instructions and patch notes.

Stay tuned!

Will Leverett
Game Support Manager
Cloud Imperium Games

Never really got into the dogfighting module, it's not how the game will play anyway, hell the flight mechanics aren't even going to be directly taken from that, it'll be similar but altered as it's an artificially small area. I'm more interested in seeing how well multi-crew can be made to work, expect some hilarious bugs for the first few releases of it tbh :)

Just ordered Gladius game package and Retaliator.

Got a message back from CS and they will transfer my alpha over to the new packages because i've been here a while and not requested much in the past.

Happy camper now.

I could have got the game package with the Retaliator but rather have that stand alone in case i want to change in the future.

Btw most will already know but if you do buy anything, buy it in euros it's much cheaper.

I had $375 in credit to spend.

To buy the Tali without tax it was:

£210 in pounds
£200 in dollars
£174 in euros

So paid in euros and only had to add £3 for both the Gladius game package and Retaliator.

Last edited:
Am I being stupid here.

I melted all my packages which left me with $375 which equals about 346 Euros.

Yet when I went to pay for new ships, it said I only had 300 Euros in credit. Surely whichever currency you choose it just changes it to the equivalent value? Where has 46 euros gone?

another reinstall? Sky must hate me installed PTU and then patched a second client back to the previous install afterwards just in the past week.. now another reinstall :)

Back
Top Bottom