******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Sweet mate, love the Merchantman it's going to have such a unique look at least for now and seems to me at least to be the best "space home" for players :)

Wow the new infrastructure for patching is a bit hit and miss, download rate all over the place and this is my second attempt to get that massive file :-/

Bit disappointed I've decided not to bother playing until upgrading my machine as it could barely handle the previous AC - so I'm not going to install 1.1 from scratch. :(

The only good thing is that I'll be more interested once multicrew ships and AC 2.0 hit, so I'll just make do with youtube/twitch in the meantime. :)

Bit disappointed I've decided not to bother playing until upgrading my machine as it could barely handle the previous AC - so I'm not going to install 1.1 from scratch. :(

The only good thing is that I'll be more interested once multicrew ships and AC 2.0 hit, so I'll just make do with youtube/twitch in the meantime. :)

FPS soon though :O

FPS soon though :O

Funnily enough, I don't care about FPS for the sake of FPS in this game - I certainly don't intend to be heavily involved in any pvp activities like in other games, as a repetitive multiplayer option.

FPS for me is to be even more immersed in the PU when out pokling around derelicts, pacing up and down your ship, exploring colourful cities or roaming around an uncharted world.

Curunen that's pretty much how I feel about the FPS site, I'm more interested in having friends tour ships, multicrew etc than pew pew with it, at least until the game is more complete. Still could be a laugh if there's some good bugs lol

I understand that. I could do with a bit of pew pew to keep me interested though lol, there's not a whole lot to keep me coming back atm. Still, don't think I'll sink many hours into it unless they make the load times significantly better.

Curunen that's pretty much how I feel about the FPS site, I'm more interested in having friends tour ships, multicrew etc than pew pew with it, at least until the game is more complete. Still could be a laugh if there's some good bugs lol
Tbh it's mostly because I've got gw2 pvp which keeps me entertained on that front. I don't want my SC experience to devolve into mindless repetitive shooting. I don't think I will be buying the module pass (I will be buying the social and planetside passes though) - yeah I melted my package and lost alpha for one of those $20 aurora MRs, but it actually works out cheaper even when buying the passes separately. :D

I understand that. I could do with a bit of pew pew to keep me interested though lol, there's not a whole lot to keep me coming back atm. Still, don't think I'll sink many hours into it unless they make the load times significantly better.
I'll probably enjoy it casually but I don't plan on "getting good" beyond what is needed to fulfill my character(s)' purpose in the PU. I can only stomach one game at a time when it comes to competitive play.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom