******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

I'm thinking when the US fanboys get on they'll snap them up just in case there's digital goodies like there has been previously :(
They should make it so you can't get anything unless you attend the event.

Anyway, hopefully everyone here who wants one can get one.

I just need to look for a good place to stay the night.

Star Citizen will be the biggest game in town :cool: :D

I don't think I'll be able to make it, shame really as SQ42 was a big reason why I backed the game in the first place and I expect it'll be the main things for the event.

Only aware of two PAGANs going at the mo, couple of others I know that are attending too but quite a few from other orgs who said they'd be going are on hols etc this week so sadly will miss out I guess.

Only aware of two PAGANs going at the mo, couple of others I know that are attending too but quite a few from other orgs who said they'd be going are on hols etc this week so sadly will miss out I guess.

I haven’t seen ATV last week so don’t know if it was announced beforehand and has come out of the blue a bit. This has the benefit of not having everyone jump on the web site at the same time however it does mean some people could miss it.

I presume the tickets are not giftable or meltable?

Nah seem to be limited to one per account and it shows up in a different section, nothing stopping me making other accounts and buying them but at $60 a pop I'm not keen as it's unlikely I'd get a refund lol

Back
Top Bottom