******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Smelly Legend, Curunen, Wynthorpe and myself. No aware of anyone else being stupid hardcore enough to go for it :) There's a couple of threads so far about being not even being notified the sale was on and being a bit ***** about it, can understand why tbh, normally we'd be told in advance by a week or two. Going to be some disappointed holidaymakers when they get back!

I booked into Bewleys nearby, need a taxi to/from but there's likely to be a few SCers booked in. England rugby match on the same day in Manchester so worth getting a hotel soon if you intend to stay over.

Likely going to be 6pm to midnight for the event, then the pub..

Heh, looks like I'll be taking npc transport solo then. :p

Seems like ~£80 is the minimum for overnight accomodation. Wondering if I should just take a sleeping bag and stay at the train station - not like we're going to get much sleep that night as it is. :D

You can get cheaper but then need to travel much further so IMHO just not worth it, Uber works in the area so getting a taxi to Bewleys won't take long and we'd likely be doing it from one of the pubs near the airport so don't have to worry about entertaining ourselves whilst waiting :P

thank you Halfmad for adding UOLTT to the original post.

I don't know how many of you are active at the current moment in Arena Commander but I normally reside over at the LTT forums, we usually have a fortnightly meet up where a tiny group of us play against each other but we were wondering if you lot fancy a VS match at some point OR just to join us for a meet up.

As someone just starting out on this do I get the Aurora MR or Mustang Alpha package? Any advice appreciated. Cheers.

All down to personal choice, you can always turn it into store credit and get the other one if you change your mind. All the ships are unlocked at the minute anyway so whichever one you get you will have a access to all the ships anyway.

You just need a package that includes the Arena Commander pass to be able to play, alternatively you can buy the pass separately for $5

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/Packages/Aurora-MR-AC-Starter
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/Packages/Mustang-Alpha-AC-Starter

Back
Top Bottom