******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Can someone from PAGAN swap me over to a member instead of affiliate if there is space?

Thanks.

Also i forgot there is a website i will have a good look sometime today.

Will do mate :)

I feel the same about the package being tied. Mine is linked to a superhornet which is fine but I'd rather it was with one of the larger ships. If there's ever a CCU from superhornet to Tali then I'll do that and melt my tali for something else (not LTI just 2 years insurance and locked to my account)

6 confirmed Retaliators in the org at the moment which is awesome !

Last edited:
HELP!:eek: I cannot get into arena commander, it's stuck on exit sim:confused:
I have waited 20 minutes too see if it changes..this is with T1 flight or M&KB. Any ideas....

I see Rob Irving (Lead Designer) has left and gone over to Wingman's new venture at Descendent.

Certainly have a high turnover of staff at RSI. Hardly surprising really with amount of employees I suppose.

Certainly have a high turnover of staff at RSI. Hardly surprising really with amount of employees I suppose.

They do? How many have left?

The only ones I know of are the ones from Austin, including Wingman, but that's because they moved most of the Texas jobs to California.

I know of only 2 out of the key originals, and one left (wingman) due to office location change... Perhaps Robs work has been done and with Tony on board looking after the PU, Rob might have become a manager rather than a designer? Who knows, given the state of the damage model that was just released I'm still ecstatic for what they're doing.

Prominent ones off top of my head..

Wingman
Michael Morlan
Rob Irving
Jason Spangler
Chris Olivia
Martin Galway

I suppose it's expected though, with the amount of employees in RSI

Last edited:
Prominent ones off top of my head..

Wingman
Michael Morlan
Rob Irving
Jason Spangler
Chris Olivia
Martin Galway

I suppose it's expected though, with the amount of employees in RSI

Wingman, Morlan and Olivia where all Austin based. I believe Galway was too, as well as Irving although he did stay with SC for a bit longer.

So most of those left due to office re-suffling, hardly like there's an inherent issue with staff or the project.

Move your entire life and family to a completely different part of the country, just for a video game, or stay put and create a different video game. They made their choice.

Will it fall short, will it meet expectations? Who knows but at least one bloody company is trying to create something special. That alone deserves some praise.

I appreciate what you're saying and I truly hope that is the case, but that's how people thought of Peter Molyneux and his projects. I'm not saying this is the same, but there are certainly some comparisions to be made. Obviously if they deliver, then all you can fault them for is pushing the deadline back. We shall see.

I read snippets that Elijah was sacked after getting drunk on chat roll and being offensive? Then smack talked CIG on Facebook with Michael Morlan agreeing.

Anyone know any more about this?

Well just had a blast on star citizen and I am shocked how bad it is. The feel of the flight model is awful compared to ED , I would describe it as amateurish at best. For all the money they have had thrown at them by the fanboys I would have expected something a lot , lot better - even at this early stage.

Well just had a blast on star citizen and I am shocked how bad it is. The feel of the flight model is awful compared to ED , I would describe it as amateurish at best. For all the money they have had thrown at them by the fanboys I would have expected something a lot , lot better - even at this early stage.

I guess this is where we'll see natural siding to one game or the other, irrelevent to fanboyism. I loved Elite at the time and sold my soul to play Elite II to death, but Elite:Dangerous? I cannot get into it, I just do not like the flight model now. I consider it strange that in space an atmospheric style was used, I realise that this was related to Elite BUT I just don't like it and prefer SCs more modern approach to space flight.

Back
Top Bottom