******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

No i don't, but at that point they also don't need 1200 or whatever it is staff.

If SQ42 does well it should bring in another $500 million in revenue, if it does really well maybe a Billion.

Not taking the piddle but I don't think SQ42 is anywhere near ready for release, Maybe 2028 but definitely not in the next year or 2.

Yea they need SQ42 out the door and it needs to sell well for them too.

I also think that maybe they need to make SC pay per month MMO else , as you say, how can they sustain it?

Say hypothetically 1.0 was released tomorrow, everything done, 20 different star systems, all the game loops, bug free, now what? How are they gunna make money in order to keep the servers running and possibly work on new ships and content?

End of the day, nothing is free and they need to make money somehow for this.

Remember they said once 1.0 they will stop seling ships? So if they stop selling ships, how can they keep the lights on so to speak?
If they made SC pay monthly I'd be wanting my monies back as I don't play subscription games. This why I brought into an MMO for the first time tbh.

They can make monthly subs optional with skins for ships, weapons, armours etc. There would be millions willing to spend on that honestly as people already sub for really not a lot so just keep that going.

No i don't, but at that point they also don't need 1200 or whatever it is staff.

If SQ42 does well it should bring in another $500 million in revenue, if it does really well maybe a Billion.
There no way it makes that much honestly. You are suggesting another 7.1 million sales on top of whom already own the game.

That is as many sales as Cyberpunk to give an idea which on a much broader player base. It would also be well within the top 20 games ever sold. Again can't see that happening. There must be at least a million if not two million copies already sold to backers.

I reckon at most assuming it reviews well there may be another 3 million ish sales. Assuming this a $70 game then it will possibly make $210,000,000 in my view then.

Of course if it does even that well then they will move on SQ42 chapter 2.

To give an idea total sales then if you had 3million plus the approx previous 2million sold is similar numbers to the various SIMS series, Diablo II, City Skylines etc.

I'm looking at a single player game that did very well, Black Myth Wukong had 2.4 Million concurent players on day one, assuming 70% of the people were playing that game when it peaked at that then they sold 3.4 Million on the first day, just on steam, that's not counting the PS5, assuming that again for the PS5 its 6.8 Million, X $50 = $340 Million on the first day, sure sales will peeter out dramaticall ofter day three but i think for one years sales that game could pull in a Billion $ in revenu.

And deservadly so, its a great no BS game. The Chineese here showing us how we used to do it before all the swarming narsasistic sosiopaphs noticed the industry and used it as a vehicle for profeteering and propaganda. Whatching all the NGO's cry "Game Science are ignoring us" was _____ helarious.

Last edited:
I'm looking at a single player game that did very well, Black Myth Wukong had 2.4 Million concurent players on day one, assuming 70% of the people were playing that game when it peaked at that then they sold 3.4 Million on the first day, just on steam, that's not counting the PS5, assuming that again for the PS5 its 6.8 Million, X $50 = $340 Million on the first day, sure sales will peeter out dramaticall ofter day three but i think for one years sales that game could pull in a Billion $ in revenu.

And deservadly so, its a great no BS game. The Chinese here showing us how we used to do it before all the swarming narsasistic sosiopaphs noticed the industry and used it as a vehicle for profeteering and propaganda. Whatching all the NGO's cry "Game Science are ignoring us" was _____ helarious.

I like the Chinese in the way they completely ignore the wests psychotic identity politics religion and when the west starts frothing at the mouth the Chinese just give them the middle finger and carry on doing what they want :D

Managed to get a golden ticket from someone and got myself an F8C Lightning, Been wanting one for years.

pzxBrsq.jpeg

4jKlzBN.jpeg

8Mv95r0.jpeg

. I told people here that if they successfully release 4.0 and it works. I'll buy an Idris...
. I told people here that if they successfully release 4.0 and it works. I'll buy an Idris...
:D;)

Back
Top Bottom