Palworld: Pokémon with guns

Just played an hour, and feel like this will be a good game. For the price paid, I can definitely see me getting my money's worth.
Will be Friday night until I can properly give it some solid time. :( Curse you adult life!

Last edited:
Saw this on reddit.

QPzSEpq.png

You are still enslaving them and forcing them to fight in Pokémon.
well i always though you were mind breakingmind controlling hte pokemon as one minue there fighting for there lives the next minute when the come out of pokeball there as freindly as **** and best pals with out ny anamosity.
so i kinda wonder which is worst in this situation

Is this a game really worth playing and buying or has it blown up and gone viral like a fidget spinner?

Never been a fan of Fortnite and PUBG although I loved Pokémon back in the day.

It just seems so weird that a game can come out of the blocks like this that the older gamer in me becomes pessimistic.

My paid shockbyte server not working today. Anyone else having issues with palworld ? Main status page says outage but not much on reddit or twitter ?

Is this a game really worth playing and buying or has it blown up and gone viral like a fidget spinner?

It just seems so weird that a game can come out of the blocks like this that the older gamer in me becomes pessimistic.

Just get gamepass for a quid and try it out

I'm holding out for now as got other titles to work through

Each to their own I see a lot of bandwagon jumping going on.

I played for 118 minutes and refunded because it’s just the same game as any other survival game reskinned with some “pals” thrown in the mix.

Not for me.

Each to their own I see a lot of bandwagon jumping going on.

I played for 118 minutes and refunded because it’s just the same game as any other survival game reskinned with some “pals” thrown in the mix.

Not for me.
Most of these types of games just feel grindy. I can't get on with other survival games after trying a few out. Some jump on the bandwagon, and then I think for some the theme is what's keeping people here.

The theme of the game for me is the big draw, switch them out for dinosaurs and I'd probably lose interest.

I just feel as an overall package, the game feels less grindy than most and actually more fun to play.

Back
Top Bottom