Palworld: Pokémon with guns

yeah, this is going to get nuked by Nintendo's legal team.

We shall see. Plenty of other Pokémon mods out there that survived.
Honestly the only reason I'm interested in this is so I can do a 'told you so' when nothing happens. Either that or eat humble pie but I'm pretty confident.

Last edited:
only if they cant make money from it. if they were smart they mightconsider taking a % instead as an alt revenue stream and a stake in control.
I've been reading some threads on Reddit and apparently the guy making this mod is known to put mods behind his Patreon. Is it still classified as making money if people aren't paying for it directly?

I've been reading some threads on Reddit and apparently the guy making this mod is known to put mods behind his Patreon. Is it still classified as making money if people aren't paying for it directly?
sorry i was meaning Nintendo. if they instead sued, embraced were appropriate and took a % of profit.
in pal world you actively using the pals like you would a pokemon basically or should be using them in the t show. were as in the hand held games there pretty muck limited to battles as i remember.

i'd say personally if is behind a patreon its still being paid for, like a subscription though.

We shall see. Plenty of other Pokémon mods out there that survived.
Honestly the only reason I'm interested in this is so I can do a 'told you so' when nothing happens. Either that or eat humble pie but I'm pretty confident.
Same. :D My issue is not with the game mechanic, it’s the actual character design. Time will tell I guess.

Same. :D My issue is not with the game mechanic, it’s the actual character design. Time will tell I guess.

One thing for sure. I reached saturation point with this game before I even considered playing it. Probably a good thing as Im aiming to not buy any games this year, will take a lot more than another survival game to tempt me at least.

One thing for sure. I reached saturation point with this game before I even considered playing it. Probably a good thing as Im aiming to not buy any games this year, will take a lot more than another survival game to tempt me at least.
*tempts Noxia with Enshrouded*

:D

I bought this last night after watching a channel I like do the first couple hours, but not had time to play properly yet. I did a quick 15 minutes to see how low a system it will run on, and was surprised. A 6cu Vega based AMD APU, at 12w runs it better than Game Freak have been able to achieve with their last Pokemon game...
Couldn't care less about similarities to Pokemon characters, given that Game Freak themselves have quite clearly "taken inspiration" from some previous game's characters. Maybe this will open Nintendo's eyes to how much that title is being held back.

Last edited:
Problem with early access games, they take too long to actually come out as a fully fledged v1.0 game. By the time they do, the player base has shrunk and no ones interested in it anymore. Like Sons of the Forest, played this through early access and now that it's coming out as 1.0, i have no interest in going back.

If it's in early access, it needs to be quick... should be in beta phase when they release and not spend years in early access.
This is what originally put me off, but I had some steam credit which made the game £15. If i get 20+hrs game play out of it, ill be happy.

Problem with early access games, they take too long to actually come out as a fully fledged v1.0 game. By the time they do, the player base has shrunk and no ones interested in it anymore. Like Sons of the Forest, played this through early access and now that it's coming out as 1.0, i have no interest in going back.

If it's in early access, it needs to be quick... should be in beta phase when they release and not spend years in early access.

They have another game that's still in Early Access since 2020 that's also a rip of another game :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom