Paris attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries think what you want.
Thanks
Clueless.

Have they all been searched, can you be sure one of them isn't a button job?

Aye I'd considered that but I'd have thought if the GIGN/Gendarmerie had gone in they'd be checking people before releasing them to walk out the door.

I'm guessing oldcoals is suggesting you detain everyone and then determine who is innocent.
Yes, a possibility that one or more terrorists is hiding in the hostages I suppose, but given that the reports are the hostage takers were killed, it's more likely that they'd recce'd the situation before going in and knew who to take out. Impossible to speculate of course.

Last edited:
I dunno where the hell we go from here really, I mean - the threat is clearly there, the people willing to commit these attacks are clearly there, I honestly have no idea what you do, other than grit your teeth and wait for the next one.. because you know it's coming.. sooner or later.

Need to have a good hard look at ourselves and start to try and understand why some British/French Mulims are making trips to support ISIS in Syria.

We have well educated British Muslim teenagers being radicalised and we really need to understand why.

I didn't agree with the Iraq war and every move after (Afghanistan, Libya, Syria) have been terrible choices. There are now thousands of people from Afghanistan making the trip to Europe to escape their country. What have we actually achieved? We have not made their lifes any better :|

Don't try and make sense of this or use reason to understand it. The Quran. Nuff said.

I wonder how many firebombing of EU ultra-liberal Councillors will occur later today/this week?

I'm afraid the reciprocal is getting to the point that we will have to fight ourselves...

Well one option is to close all the Mosque, so start rounding people up and sending them away on there merry travels..... Has a ring of 1939 about it so i guess that wont go down very well.

One thing is for sure, it has just done the EU a favour on border control.

I dunno where the hell we go from here really, I mean - the threat is clearly there, the people willing to commit these attacks are clearly there, I honestly have no idea what you do, other than grit your teeth and wait for the next one.. because you know it's coming.. sooner or later.

Hit them harder. Terrorist came from a certain village, worshipped at a certain mosque? Flatten the village, flatten the mosque. They only understand violence, so give it to them.

omg, one of the French policemen quoted as saying the terrorists were throwing explosives at people in the theatre - which is why the special forces stormed the building - apparently it's carnage inside.

RIP :(

Hit them harder. Terrorist came from a certain village, worshipped at a certain mosque? Flatten the village, flatten the mosque. They only understand violence, so give it to them.

So we'll kill innocent civilians in revenge for them killing innocents?

Yea, that makes sense. That'll just embolden the hatred of the west and make things worse. Do you not think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom